Blacktail Deer Plateau Beautiful girl, stay in my world
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
It turned out Finley was very much awake, something Saena learned when she spotted the Redhawk female sprawled oddly out on the den floor. She gave her eyes a moment to adjust, during which they didn't move from the white-and-black female. Saena couldn't help but to ask, "the fuck are you doing?" as she stepped into the darkness. Surely Finley had a good reason for lying like that, for it looked awfully uncomfortable. Naturally, Saena was much too focused on the juicy gossip to be hard to really realize the Gamma might have been in pain.

She thought she knew exactly what she was going to say, but it turned out that Saena didn't have a clue where to start. She wanted to know all about Fox's inevitable reign of terror, how her father was a clueless imbecile who dumbly followed her tyrannical laws. She wanted to know how poorly the pack was faring, for Saena couldn't believe any fool would allow Peregrine's mate to lead them... but that thought bordered on painful, for although Saena relentlessly hated Fox for no reason, she knew her father was a good wolf. Was, until he got caught up with her.

Even though she wanted to ask these things, something else came over her instead. "You're from Redhawk Caldera," she said slowly in a voice that was cool, but slightly interested. She took a long pause in which Finley could reply any way she wished, and then rather abruptly, she said, "you shouldn't go back there."
Messages In This Thread
Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 07, 2014, 09:13 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 07, 2014, 11:32 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 08, 2014, 04:50 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 08, 2014, 08:02 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 09, 2014, 01:17 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 02:05 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 10, 2014, 02:24 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 10, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Finley - November 11, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Beautiful girl, stay in my world - by Saēna - November 11, 2014, 08:45 PM