Great Bear Wilderness Out of the frying pan
25 Posts
Ooc —
Apologize? For what? She'd intervened, she had wandered into his little space and began imagining insults. Granted he'd muttered what could be considered an insulting name, had it been directed at her. He rolled his eyes just in time for her to about-face and stare him down. The presented body language left him no room for misinterpretation. She expected him to say sorry.

His own sigh escaped. "Well, fine, i'm sorry you decided to invade my personal space, listen to something that clearly wasn't for you, and get upset over it." He managed to speak in one quick, rushed sentence. He was again shaking his head at the very idea that she thought he was at fault for something here. Yellow eyes watched, waiting for her response. All to quickly his words echoed in his mind, a frown presented itself when he began speaking again. "okay, okay. I am sorry. Just. Rough day, you know?" This time with some sincerity. It had been a rough day, week, even month for the alabaster boy. "I'm El, by the way" There, an introduction. That was polite, right?
Messages In This Thread
Out of the frying pan - by Elhanna - November 08, 2014, 07:34 PM
RE: Out of the frying pan - by RIP Basilie - November 08, 2014, 07:53 PM
RE: Out of the frying pan - by Elhanna - November 08, 2014, 08:08 PM
RE: Out of the frying pan - by RIP Basilie - November 08, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: Out of the frying pan - by Elhanna - November 08, 2014, 08:52 PM
RE: Out of the frying pan - by RIP Basilie - November 08, 2014, 08:59 PM
RE: Out of the frying pan - by Elhanna - November 08, 2014, 09:11 PM
RE: Out of the frying pan - by RIP Basilie - November 08, 2014, 09:55 PM
RE: Out of the frying pan - by Elhanna - November 09, 2014, 04:12 AM
RE: Out of the frying pan - by RIP Basilie - November 12, 2014, 09:36 PM