Redhawk Caldera A New Home (My IC Joining Thread)
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
That's perfectly fine! And italicising is usually how people write out their character's thoughts, so it works perfectly. Welcome to Wolf (and RHC)!

Peregrine had yet to return, and Fox's face was still a mess, but at least she had not spotted the cougar since they had chased it off. She had found the meet after their confrontation, and she had realized what had happened. She hated to think of how much worse it could have been, but she was lucky to have gotten out relatively unscathed. Well, not really. Her face was covered in a long gash along the left side, which probably made her look quite hellish. "Good," she thought, "Maybe it will scare off any potential intruders." She had accepted the nursing of her pack-mates' to clean it, but had ignored it beyond that. Thick scabs had formed across the cut, and she did not think it would end in anything but an unwieldy scar. It seemed she would look even more like Tuwawi when it was all said and done.

Which got her to wondering how her old friend was doing. Last she'd heard, she and Njal had moved away from the creek to start their own life. This she had heard from Sveinn, though she had no clue where he (or the Sveijarns) were now. For a moment, she considered trying to track them down, but her life here was too involved, and she knew she could not make the time to do so. Perhaps if they somehow ran into one another again, things would be different, but for now they would simply be left out of the loop of one another's lives.

The young leader skulked along the border, her body and mind tired, but knowing that they needed the protection even more now. They were so vulnerable without Peregrine here, but all she could do was continue to do what she had been doing: patrol, patrol, patrol. Her hackles raised for a moment when she caught wind of another wolf, but she smoothed them down when she realized this was no trespasser. Instead, a loner lingered near their borders, a respectful distance away, and Fox marched toward the girl with purpose. The wound on her face probably made it look like they were a pack of crazed warriors, but Fox would rather that than weaklings.

“Your business here?” she asked, once she was within speaking distance of the loner.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 08, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:25 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 09, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 12:01 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 08:13 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 10:26 PM