Redhawk Caldera A New Home (My IC Joining Thread)
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
(Thanks!)

The first two things Somnia noticed about the wolf were the unusual, fiery orange pelt, and the seemingly recent gash across her face. The gash put her into what she liked to call 'Alert Mode'. This meant that within half a second she had sprung up to a standing position, looked around too quickly to actually notice if something dangerous was there, and her fur had puffed out a little. Upon realizing that whatever did that to the wolf's face was not in the immediate area, Somnia comprehended the question.

Somnia started quickly talking, trying to explain herself even though she wasn't asked to yet. She always either went into overload, or was at a lost of what to say when she was around strangers. This time, it was the overload. "I wanted to join this pack. I mean, if it wouldn't be a problem for your pack. If it is a problem, I could quickly leave the area. But I promise I'll be loyal if you do let me in. I'm here because the pack I grew up in disbanded, and-"

Shit, manners. It hit Somnia hard. Her family had always been strict on manners and respect, to the point where you always had to be submissive to a dominant wolf before interacting with them. In her hurry to get in a submissive position, Somnia crashed to the ground, shoving her face into the dirt. She raised her face out of the dirt long enough to speak comprehensive words. "My name is Somnia, and I'm sorry that I wasn't in a submissive position sooner." She kept her mouth shut after that, not wanting to make the heat of embarrassment worse.

So much for a good first impression.
Messages In This Thread
A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 08, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:25 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 09, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 12:01 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 08:13 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 10:26 PM