Redhawk Caldera A New Home (My IC Joining Thread)
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Did Somnia have any useful skills to offer to Fox and Redhawk Caldera? She knew how to hunt and fight, but she never considered herself to be exceptional at it. She had a "talent" at messing up in front of strangers, but she didn't think that counted. Maybe running counted as a skill! Somnia had been the fastest wolf in her family pack.

"I know how to hunt and fight, but I'm pretty sure most wolves know how to do that. I was the fastest in my old pack, if that counts as a skill." Would Redhawk Caldera still accept her if she had few skills? What if they already had wolves who could hunt and fight much better than her? Could she still be of use if they had no use for her?

Somnia could just sit in the bottom rankings of the pack, as she had done in her family's pack. They had used her to do small errands while they went out and had fun. Once, one of her brothers had asked her to find and drag a small bush to him. When she asked why, he snapped at her for asking questions when it was none of her business. He ended up using it, along with dirt, to try to block her in her den that Somnia was using that night.

Well, Somnia was used to it, so why not do what she used to do here? She would work to keep this new pack well-fed and happy, even if no one acknowledged her. She would help pack members out with the little things they needed help with, and would then hunt for food in her free time. Somnia was making a conscious decision to join the pack, and if they accepted her, she would be in debt, for they would have given her a home. So what better way to repay that debt than doing what she used to anyways?

That was if they accepted her at all.
Messages In This Thread
A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 08, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:25 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 09, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 12:01 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 08:13 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 10:26 PM