Redhawk Caldera A New Home (My IC Joining Thread)
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Hunting and fighting were about the most useful skills Fox could think of. She had never cared much for healing, stargazing, or other "frilly" abilities. She fancied herself a chronicler only because she loved to amaze others with the history of the Teekon Wilds (from her perspective, of course) and because she had been around long enough that she felt she could. Her other top two abilities, being a warrior and warden, were directly related to fighting. Fox was a physical beast to her core. The caldera had need of wolves who knew how to handle themselves during conflict, especially considering how new, young, and fresh they were as a pack.

“Very well,” replied Fox, stepping forward to abruptly rub shoulders with the latest recruit. “My mate, Peregrine, is the other alpha here. You’ll also want to get to know the others when you’ve had a chance to rest and recover from your travels.” Peregrine would be back soon, Fox knew, and Somnia could take a day or two to rejuvenate herself from the pack's caches.

“Before you do that, though, do you have any questions for me?” Integrating new members into the pack was part of Fox's job as a leader, and she wanted to ensure that Somnia would feel at home as quickly as possible. The sooner she felt that way, the less likely she was to wander off and abandon them.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 08, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:25 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 09, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 12:01 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 08:13 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 10:26 PM