Redhawk Caldera A New Home (My IC Joining Thread)
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
(Should we end the thread with your post? Fading out I think someone called it in another thread?)

Somnia felt the excitement course through her as Fox rubbed shoulders with her. She was now part of Redhawk Caldera! There were so many things she wanted to do to quickly get settled in. Somnia would have to find a den for the upcoming winter, she would have to get to know her knew pack-mates, she would have to eventually meet the other alpha, Peregrine, plus, she wanted to help her new pack and prove her loyalty.

Somnia stayed silent for a moment when Fox asked her if she had any questions. When she found the border, she had a thousand questions about what the pack would be like. But now, she wanted to experience the answers to her questions firsthand. It was like assembling an object without using the instructions. You know you should read the instructions so that you don't mess up, but instead, you think you got it, and either mess it up or succeed. Not that Somnia could read... But from either success or mistakes, she'd still learn about the pack.

"I think I'd like to experience my answers firsthand. Learn the answers from either mistakes or success, you know? Thank you for letting me join, Fox. I'll make sure to prove my loyalty as soon as I can." And with that, Somnia stepped over the border, into her new home.
Messages In This Thread
A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 08, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:25 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 09, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 12:01 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 08:13 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 10:27 AM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by Somnia - November 11, 2014, 06:10 PM
RE: A New Home (My IC Joining Thread) - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 10:26 PM