Redhawk Caldera Killed the lord, left for the new world
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
He saw a silhouette slipping toward him and he rose onto all fours. The wind blew his mate's scent toward him and he drew in a deep breath, intending to savor her singularly feminine fragrance. His heart skipped a beat when he smelled the telltale scent of a fresh wound. Lips parting, he took a step toward her as she began to slow, then trotted to close the distance between them.

When Peregrine saw the gash on her face, he couldn't help but think that fate had punished him for leaving her and for entertaining doubts behind her back while away. Tenderly, he reached out to touch his nose to her face, careful to avoid the ugly red mark so as not to hurt her. He felt like crying, yet swallowed the lump in his throat.

"I'm sorry I spoke to you that way, then ran off," he murmured in her ear "Finley's recuperating and will return as our Beta as soon as she can. Which is all well and good but... fuck, I'm so sorry, babe. I'll never leave your side again," he promised in a quiet, vehement voice before drawing back just far enough to gaze into her eyes. "Tell me what happened."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 09, 2014, 04:43 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM