Redhawk Caldera Killed the lord, left for the new world
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Same here. I'm not sure yet how soon Fin can return, lol.

Peregrine frowned slightly. "Ashton's an aspiring Healer, so hopefully he'll know how to take care of himself and Elwood. Have you taken anything? For the pain, at least? It looks... incredibly painful." Acknowledging this made a fresh wave of guilt wash over him and he pressed closer to his mate, holding her now, murmuring apologies and sweet nothings into her ear.

"It shouldn't be too long. Finley's a fighter," he replied to his mate's question. "A bear fighter, as a matter of fact. That's how she got hurt. So Fin likes to fight bears and you like to fight cougars. You ladies are going to keep me on my toes, aren't you?"

"Come," he said, reluctantly withdrawing from Fox a moment later. "The entire way home, I looked forward to curling up beside you. Let's get out of this wind. Want to head up to the den?" They didn't really need to use it yet but Peregrine had already bunked down there a handful of times and wasn't opposed to retiring there on a nightly basis. It would be nice to get some shelter from these elements.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 09, 2014, 06:20 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM