Redhawk Caldera Killed the lord, left for the new world
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox's ears flicked backward as she listened. Just as he was unashamed to talk of bodily functions, so was she. The yearling was a primal creature, and she had been taught by her mother how things would go down when the time came. No fear, anxiety, or shame was mixed in with the subject, and Fox was under the impression that it was that way for everybody. It was natural, after all, and she was eager to bring Peregrine's children into the world. They would be fantastic; she just knew it.

“I do believe so,” she replied with a swish of her tail. Hopefully Finley would be back in action long before the children were born, if only because Fox wanted another body out there while she was restricted to the children. “I was thinking…” she trailed off, wondering what Peregrine would have to say on the matter, “that I might give one of the children a middle name after Haunter. If it’s okay with you.” Peregrine had never even met him, but he had been a large part of Fox's life at one point, and she felt he deserved to be remembered in one way or another.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM