Redhawk Caldera Killed the lord, left for the new world
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox scrunched up her face at him, and swatted lazily at him; he was too quick and moved away before she could make contact. Knowing it was merely his sense of humor, she didn't bother going after him a second time. Instead, she fell into step beside him again, head bobbing as they moved forward and Peregrine began to wax on about his family traditions and how he wanted to keep them going. Fox couldn't blame him, especially since she planned on doing much the same. Granted, her own family had never had middle names (and the girls had always lacked a surname), but she certainly intended to pick out the most animal-looking ones and name them after whatever they decided to copycat.

“If there aren’t enough this time,” Fox assured him, “I’m sure we’ll have plenty of litters afterward. Unless I get so fat that you can’t stand to look at me anymore.” The latter part was said with a heavy dose of sarcasm, and she glanced over at her mate playfully. Even if Peregrine was so fat he squished her while they were doing the deed, Fox didn't think she could just walk away from him. Fox did not take mateship lightly, and she was definitely a lifer in that regard.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 05:42 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 09, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 04:11 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 10, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 11, 2014, 05:41 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 02:42 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 03:57 PM
RE: Killed the lord, left for the new world - by RIP Fox - November 12, 2014, 04:22 PM