Swiftcurrent Creek time marches on [pack meeting · r2]
Swiftcurrent Creek
Alpha*
946 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Y'all are awesome, getting replies in so fast. This is more of an info dump post. Next round ends the 21st, unless everyone posts earlier again. <3

The subtle gesture of reassurance from the newly appointed Alpha female stirred a wane grin to the man—his gaze briefly flickering her way before outward once more, drawn to the commotion of gathering wolves.

Arric was first—no surprise, until the larger man dipped his muzzle down in a far more muted greeting than the Mayfair was used to by the Beta. In turn, he gave his own small nod—apparently, the silence would remain, at least until their group was settled.

Ensio—with an interesting looking fish in his mouth—and Sovereign, next. Both were also offered a quiet greeting. Arlette came with Cygnet—who stared with significant interest at Ensio’s snack—though Akavir kept his amusement withdrawn from his features.

Finally—his brother. Pale champagne eyes met burgundy—noting the gruff quiet of the Mayfair. Then, off to the side, @Bellatrix and Solaria—and the pack remained still—almost as quiet as the gliding clouds above them.

His mouth ticked in amusement as his pack mates waited—confused at the gathering—waiting as if he were about to drop a bomb on them.

“Thanks for coming so quickly,” he offered, clearing his throat and lifting his voice so hopefully all could hear him. “I think I see some apprehension… it’s not all bad news, I promise,” he offered, a rueful twist of his lips.

“I’ll start with the biggest news… At our creation, we strived to maintain peace in this valley, and worked in a steady, almost open-border policy with both Kvarsheim and Riverclan. As of now… this is no longer the case. Until discussions are had due to recent events… you can maintain an amicable relationship with these wolves outside of our borders, not within. If you wish to know more details on the logistics of it—ask me. I won’t keep information from you. But for now, we will be keeping a cordial distance.”

A side eye given to Arric—wondering how he felt on the matter at all. Meetings would likely be wise to have with the leaders of the other packs, surely—but for now… the creek would keep to themselves.

“You’ll also notice our numbers are much smaller than what they were… We had a few departures.” He paused, considering—Nicodem, Jakub, Mae… Wren. “Last winter we had first established ourselves… I’m sure Arric would agree with me, that this winter, it would be nice if wolves or couples who are interested in having little ones of your own… It would be nice if we were kept in the loop, this year, so to speak, if you can do so."

And then, a glance to Ensio and Sovereign. “I was also wondering if you two would be interested in leading a pack hunt?”

He shifted his weight then, thrumming a claw on the frosted ground momentarily. “And finally, I’d also like to announce that Eshe and I are officially a mated couple. As such, she’ll be taking a role as Alpha female.” He paused, allowing her time to speak, if she so wished—then, after, if Arric wished, he could also add his two cents.
Messages In This Thread
time marches on [pack meeting · r2] - by Akavir - November 10, 2023, 07:14 PM
RE: time marches on [pack meeting · r1] - by Eshe - November 10, 2023, 08:05 PM
RE: time marches on [pack meeting · r1] - by Arric - November 10, 2023, 09:06 PM
RE: time marches on [pack meeting · r1] - by Ensio - November 10, 2023, 09:13 PM
RE: time marches on [pack meeting · r1] - by Sovereign - November 11, 2023, 01:34 AM
RE: time marches on [pack meeting · r1] - by Arlette - November 11, 2023, 02:25 PM
RE: time marches on [pack meeting · r1] - by Cygnet - November 11, 2023, 02:33 PM
RE: time marches on [pack meeting · r1] - by Viinturuth - November 14, 2023, 01:55 PM
RE: time marches on [pack meeting · r1] - by Akavir - November 14, 2023, 04:20 PM
RE: time marches on [pack meeting · r2] - by Eshe - November 14, 2023, 08:42 PM
RE: time marches on [pack meeting · r2] - by Arric - November 14, 2023, 09:28 PM
RE: time marches on [pack meeting · r2] - by Arlette - November 17, 2023, 06:18 PM
RE: time marches on [pack meeting · r2] - by Viinturuth - November 21, 2023, 01:58 PM
RE: time marches on [pack meeting · r2] - by Ensio - November 21, 2023, 07:19 PM
RE: time marches on [pack meeting · r2] - by Viinturuth - November 23, 2023, 02:27 PM
RE: time marches on [pack meeting · r2] - by Arric - November 23, 2023, 04:37 PM
RE: time marches on [pack meeting · r2] - by Eshe - November 24, 2023, 09:19 AM
RE: time marches on [pack meeting · r2] - by Arlette - November 25, 2023, 03:52 PM
RE: time marches on [pack meeting · r2] - by Akavir - November 28, 2023, 03:40 PM