Duck Lake A real go getter
Kvarsheim
Anda*
Humble not Meek
118 Posts
Ooc — Danni
A chuff was heard nearby and ears twitched towards it. Silver gaze fell on a she wolf standing beside.

She dazzled with brilliance like stars. Coat of moonbeams amd shadows. 

His first instinct was to cover his prey and growl, but he fought it. That was not diplomatic or kind. So instead he put a smile to his face and met her one eyed gaze. 

His stomach twisted at the empty eye socket. Revulsion and fascination warring and screeching in equal measure. He had to swallow quickly a sudden onslaught of saliva in his mouth. The scars he could handle Father had many. 

His revulsion was forgotten and happiness, pride, taking it's place when she spoke.

Thank you! He weaved his tail in delight behind him. It had been impressive hadn't it. But oh it didn't do to be prideful, one must be humble. His tail slowed just a little at the thought. He felt as if he were disobeying his mother by being so proud.

So he cleared his throat and nodded. I'd love some help.

He turned to look at the other ducks that still flew or ran some slowly settling, but still on high alert.

We have to wait for them to calm down correct? And then go after again? Or. Well I've only ever hunted by myself mostly. So you may need to help me.

He felt his ears fold to his head. A little self conscious.
Messages In This Thread
A real go getter - by Sven - February 24, 2024, 07:45 AM
RE: A real go getter - by Lilitu - February 25, 2024, 03:58 PM
RE: A real go getter - by Sven - February 27, 2024, 08:02 AM
RE: A real go getter - by Lilitu - March 10, 2024, 03:51 PM
RE: A real go getter - by Sven - March 11, 2024, 05:38 AM
RE: A real go getter - by Lilitu - March 24, 2024, 04:11 PM
RE: A real go getter - by Sven - March 25, 2024, 09:51 AM