Felltree Marsh I didn't even realize I returned
Loner
45 Posts
Ooc — MAR
All Welcome 
Thyme was back. Though he wasn't wholly aware that he was. He had roamed ever since being separated from his mother as a youngster. It hadn't always been fun to be on his own but he was used to it now. He got to learn a lot about the world he lived in. He had various interests from nature to battle tactics. He was an openminded guy that liked to learn. Often he joined a pack for a bit just to learn more about their culture.

Now he wandered into a territory that might not be one of his favorites. A marsh. He noticed when he sank elbow deep in the mud. "Damn," he groaned as he pulled himself out, mud up to his neck. The wolf re-routed his path onto a thick fallen log. He shook out his coat, not that it would help much. He looked ahead and wondered if it was worth it to continue further. Perhaps he should avoid this territory all together. It did give him a vantage point though.
10 Posts
Ooc — xynien
His hunting had taken him beyond the borders of the Rise. Sylvan didn't often depart pack lands; he'd been too focused on the trail, until he'd lost it among the snow. But he was in no hurry to return. It would be good to familiarize himself with the surrounding land.

Unfortunately, that meant a marsh. It meant that his slow trek through the wetland took him directly into the path of another wolf, a stranger. Sylvan halted where he stood on a small, semi-dry patch of dirt, chuffing to announce himself.
Loner
45 Posts
Ooc — MAR
Thyme saw the other wolf swiftly and he paused to look. He grimaced at his appearance but knew it wasn't everything. He walked further on the fallen log and decided to make his approach. He seemed open enough to meet, and if not, then Thyme would just be on his way. "Hello," he greeted politely, joining the stranger on the small dry patch. Thyme had one big mud sock on his left front leg. The diluted agouti dipped his head in greeting.

"Could you tell me if it is worth tracking through this marsh? Is it a big stretch of territory?," he asked, perhaps the stranger was more familiar with these lands.