Grouse Thicket 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl
127 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Stingray's heart beat a rapid tattoo as the bird disappeared into the trees, leaving in its wake not only a nest, but a canine face peering back at him across the way with the same alarm written all over it. If he was the type to swear, he would have cursed loudly when he spotted her bright yellow eyes. He was so caught off guard that he took little notice of any of her other features.

Instead, he sucked in air with a little whoop of surprise and took several quick steps back. Sorry, sorry! he stammered, ducking his head in a series of frantic little bows in hopes of appeasing this stranger. He could smell the egg yolk on her breath even from a short distance and assumed he had somehow ruined her hunt, as if eggs could get up and fly away like the adult grouse did. I didnae even see it there! Or you! Are you alright?

What was wrong with him? He had been so focused on his picture perfect surroundings and pretty bird calls that he hadn't even registered the smell of a fellow wolf in the vicinity.
Messages In This Thread
'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Stingray - March 24, 2024, 01:58 PM
RE: 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Masquerade - March 25, 2024, 08:45 AM
RE: 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Stingray - April 06, 2024, 10:37 PM
RE: 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Masquerade - April 08, 2024, 11:58 AM
RE: 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Stingray - April 17, 2024, 08:21 PM
RE: 'cause i'm a dragonslayer, girl - by Masquerade - April 18, 2024, 11:25 AM