Boartusk Heights sheep
Loner
The Strange Bedfellow
12 Posts
Ooc — Van
All Welcome 
In the oppressive shadow beneath a great rim of mountains, lie the squat, curved peaks of Boartusk Heights. It was early hours still, a drape of fog blocking out what little light there was here.

Austere emerged from the ravine, pausing at the fledgling claim he could scent. But the trails were not permeated enough to deter him on his journey south. He continued forward, unabashedly cutting through the mountains along quickest route forward.
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
76 Posts
Ooc — bon
a strange scent stains the land. someone crosses her boundary. it is faint, of course, having only recently started, but it's enough to stir concern.

the vampiress, tired but urgent, stands from her high rock and gazes down at the alpine. her eyes, trained to see only at night, spots the trespasser. there was always a possibility that a stranger would turn into a loyal subject, after all.

but she moves quickly, stalking through the last gasps of night before she would be forced to rest once again.
and what brings you here? in such a hurry, too? she calls out to the stranger.
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte! | adopt a pup!
Loner
The Strange Bedfellow
12 Posts
Ooc — Van
When Austere turned his head, it was to see a pale specter of a she-wolf, willowy and lithe, with eyes that did not catch the muted light - much like his own. The black rooster paused, seemingly unsurprised, his mien calm and undiminished. Merely passing through, he answered coolly. It is such a vast land. I gambled that I could cross without being accosted, but it seems Lady Luck has forsaken me.
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
76 Posts
Ooc — bon
a chortle crinkles the woman's lips and eyes.

i'm not accosting you. just curious, it's rare to find someone near these mountains. at least until recently, it seemed as if all heard of her blossoming moonlight kingdom.

...perhaps... lady luck has instead given you her guiding hand.. she waves her own paw around, twirling it in the air as the vampiress finds her words for the passing stranger. afterall, all i've done is just call to you.
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte! | adopt a pup!