Cricket Creek Bog [M]I miss the [M]isery
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Mature 
She had felt that her heat was fast approaching. The burning that began in her stomach as she went to look for some more food while she awaited her brothers return. 

She didn’t stray far from @Scoria and told the woman she would return swiftly. Her brood still haven’t made themselves know to her and she wasn’t about to seek them out.
”Common” "Spanish"
Loner
13 Posts
Ooc — Kai
A wandering king of a land no longer his, a burned wasteland that still held his heart. That fueled his anger more than anything. 

But nevertheless, he strode onward, a small silhouette against the sun. He wasn't a pup, just short. 

Flaithrí continued his hunt for a kingdom of his own to arise again.
XP (0/200)
HP: 15/15

STR: 3
DEX: 3
CON: 2
WIS: 2
INT: 1
CHA: 2
Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She noticed the man’s scent before she seen him herself and she approached slowly letting out a chuff to announce her presence hoping not to spook the man. “Hello.” She purred out softly her tail swaying behind her slowly. 

Whether this man was friend or not she wasn’t worried in the slightest.
”Common” "Spanish"
Loner
13 Posts
Ooc — Kai
Flaithrí wasn't spooked, no.

Hey - who are you? there was no formal acknowledgment of the woman, but rather half a glance. He sat down before her. 

But his face didn't change all that much, really.
XP (0/200)

Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
She looked at the male; a little small for her liking but she only had one thing on her mind. For now she would keep conversation. “I am serem and you are?” She questioned as she took a seat.
”Common” "Spanish"
Loner
13 Posts
Ooc — Kai
A court, matter of fact Flaithrí,

A hindpaw lifted to the side of his neck to scratch an itch. What's it to you, lady?

Turning to face her, a fire in the small man's eyes.

Got somethin' on your mind?
XP (0/200)

Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
Her tail swayed shifting the snow behind her as she listened. The male was a snippy one and she wondered if he couldn’t smell. Even she knew what she smelled like and a girl like her seeking out strangers. 

She wanted to be desired again; she burned for it. “I’m bored looking for a little fun.” She stated simply hoping maybe this man would finally catch on.
”Common” "Spanish"
Loner
13 Posts
Ooc — Kai
If it's fun you're lookin' for, ma'am, I suppose I've got time to kill.

Impatient, he stood up, sniffing. He never was one for being subtle. Flaithrí could smell it, that intoxicating scent.

His muzzle parted in a smirk.
XP (0/200)

Loner
679 Posts
Ooc — Alyssa
Warrior
The man seems to catch on and he stood up. She gave a smile of her own and she stood up walking towards the man; tail swaying behind her. She was inches away from the man walking along his side and brushed her tail near his muzzle. “Then let’s play.” She gave a small playful bow tail still swishing.
”Common” "Spanish"