Beyond the veil
Warning: Uses foul and explicit language in threads
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
@Keith :D

Ever since Kadence had escaped her master she had felt an odd feeling bubbling up inside of her. Freedom. It flowed through her veins and warmed her frozen heart, making her deadly black paws feel lighter then usual. She had spent the past few days lurking around in the gloomy woods. Her pitch black pelt blended into the shadows and made her completely invisible to any onlookers she didn't want to see her. A raven's caws reached her ears and sent a pleasant shiver through her body. She wondered just how many in this new land would ask of her assistance and if there were any like her.

Having grown up in a completely solitary environment, excluding her master and victims, she didn't know how to communicate with others in a way that didn't come off as stuck up or violent. At the moment she sat by a dusky pond near the center of the forest, her own glowing eyes staring back up at her. They were the only thing she remembered about her mother. She remembered her glowing green eyes, just like her own, looking down at her with love shining in their sparkling depths. Love. Kadence had never actually felt what it was like for someone to love her after she was taken and because of that a dark curse had fallen over the young girl. Not having been loved, she didn't know how to love, and because of that she could kill easily, painlessly. But she would also be forever lonely.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
<style> .Bane1 {padding: 10px;} .Bane1 p { margin: 20px 80px 10px 80px; font-family: Candara, Calibri, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: justify; text-indent: 35px;} .Bane1 q {color: #800000; font-weight: bold;} </style>

The influx of new members into Blackfeather woods made Bane feel both anxious and pissed, he had gotten used to having the forest mostly for himself besides from Slade and the omnipresent Meldresi. They were already good comrades, they knew how to work together. But the others were just a pain in the ass. The only thing they did was eat his goddamn food and poop all over the place.But truth be told, they were what the pack needed, they strengthened them, they made things easier. It wasn't that bad to be honest, but he just didn't like the idea of sharing.

He hadn't left his duties as a protector, however. He was always around, lurking the shadows and keeping his lands safe. He had grown very territorial and possessive of them, like it was the only thing that actually belonged to him. But today, he wanted to put all of that aside and take a good deserved nap in his favorite place in the woods. The pond. It wasn't beautiful, not even cozy to be honest, but it kept everyone away, and that was enough for him. Until the bitch decided to snatch that away from him too.

He wasn't pleased to see the new one there, so serenely looking at her reflection in HIS pond, it was HIS place. HIS. The northerner pushed forward with a frown and his tail held high to attempt to chase the girl away, but as soon as he got a glimpse of her yellow-green eyes reflecting off of the water he halted to a full stop, dropping his jaw to the floor. Hell she was hot. She was a dark beauty.

The last time Narcissus did that he ended up drowning... Bane teased after retaking his composure. Not all of the new ones were bad after all...

170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
One of the many advantages to being an assassin was nobody could really sneak up on you without you knowing it. But this was one of those unfortunate days when Kadence was not paying attention so when the white yearling's voice spoke behind her, she jumped a bit, turning to look at him, ready to attack but in a way that he wouldn't be able to detect. His scent reached her nose and she realized he was one of her pack, letting her guard down ever so slightly. Her unexperienced ears didn't pick up the teasing in his voice so she just looked at him, her yellow-green eyes blinking up at the snow pelted male. Not knowing what to say, she stood up and bowed her head in an elegant greeting.

"Um, Hi? I am called Kadence." she said uncertainly, her eyes questioning. Her voice resonated through the gloom, a dark, mysterious lit cloaking her words. The dark girl cocked her head to the side and studied the wolf, admiring the way his frozen white pelt seemed to glow in the darkness.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Aside from her bright eyes, the scars the dark youth bore on her face were the most striking feature she possessed, I'll try to remember that, Kadence the male barked sarcastically, once again leaving the part where he gave away his own aside, he just didn't like it as much as to have this beauty call him that. In fact, he didn't like it at all.

The pale northerner moved forward then, walking around her to take a sip at the pond. It was his place after all, but now he wasn't as reluctant to share it. How did you get those? Bane asked pointing at the X carved below her right eye.

170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Kadence smirked at his question about her scars, lowering her head and looking at him through shaded eyes. Her scars told her story, a very interesting one. One that would make pups run to their mothers and grown wolves whimper in fright. This wolf looked frightening in his own way, his powerful muscles rippling as he moved. Without her knowing it, the voice she replied in was low and seductive. The voice of one looking for trouble.

"Well, if you tell me your name, snow wolf, then maybe I will grace you with their story." she replied, her eyes looked darker than usual as they sparkled up at him.

"But I'll tell you now, it doesn't have a happy ending."
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

There it was. And once again, Bane didn't have an answer to what she asked for. MoonBane was a name, yes, but it wasn't one that he liked. MoonBane in his head was a synonym of freak. It didn't feel powerful. It didn't feel inborn.

Well... the snow wolf said with a smirk full of dissapointment. That's going to be a problem Kadence.... See, I don't have a name, Y'know? I was born nameless... he said looking at the beauty in the eye, and all of it was true. Meldresi called him MoonBane, probably oblivious of what he thought about it, or maybe even as an attempt for him to accept it, to allow himself to use what others used to denigrate him in his own weapon.

Was it time to embrace it?

170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
sorry its so short, my tablet sucks, i will fix it during the weekend, also good luck in ur tournament!

Kadence looked at him with understanding in her glowing yellowish eyes. She had been to young to remeber her name when she was sold,iso adooted the one her master had given her. She didnt excactly love it, but it was all she had.

"Well in that case, what would you like me to call you"
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
I came back yesterday... We won! :P

Names. He was done with those damn names. Y'know what? Call me anything you want... the northerner said in the verge of annoyance. His name wasn't a concern to him at the time. All I want is to know the story... I'm intrigued, Kadence. How did such a young and pretty lass got such awful scars...? he questioned, staring right at the mark under her eye. Blackfeather woods was just the right place for the kind of wolves who liked trouble, but Kadence wasn't even a year old... She must be the most bad ass bitch in town...

Nice...

170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
YAY!!

Kadence could tell that he was getting slightly annoyed, that he just wanted to know. She tilted her head at him, her glowing eyes studying him in every which way. What if he thought of her as a monster? She had made that mistake once before. After escaping, she had met another wolf on the run from his pack and they had become friends. He was the only friend the dark assassin had ever had and when he asked her what the scars were she had no trouble telling him. At the time she didn't know that other would be afraid of her identity.

The look of pure horror on his face was enough to make her close up completely, unwilling to let anyone in. He fled later that night, his haste making him clumsy and the only thing Kadence could do was watch his retreating form as the only friend she had ever had turned her into a monster in her own head.

The white wolf in front of her looked he might, just might understand. And if he didn't, so be it. It wasn't like she cared what he thought of her.

"In that case, I will call you Silver. And if you really want to know, I suppose I can't hide the truth forever."

Reaching a large obsidian paw up to her face, she gestured to the silver X shaped scar below her eye.

"This is the mark of my old master, Deadmau." putting her paw down, she flicked her ear, the breeze sliding through the gaps that punctured it's soft flesh. "And these, are reminders of those I've killed." she finished, her voice a mere whisper at the end of her confession.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
WOOHOO!

The pale one tilted his head to the right after hearing the female's response. Silver. That name was actually pretty good for the arctic bearer, appealing, elegant... It was really good. Silver was a name he wouldn't mind being called, he would accept it from the dark beauty, so with a nod of his head and Obama's signature 'not bad' face, the pale one gave the green flag.

Kadence continued to explain her story, one that the young savage was already anticipating. She told him what the marks meant, all of them reminders of her dark past. Bingo! Just what the silver youth was expecting.

So you're a trained an experienced Assassin, huh? he barked with a mischievous smile, I guess this is just the right place for you then... You're just what we're looking for...

170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
:D

He nodded in approval of the name she had given him and Kadence smiled a tiny bit.

She remembered her meeting with Meldresi and her saying that she would have to train some wolves to be like her. He must be one of them. She smirked at the thought. That would be fun.

"Yes, in fact, I think I'm supposed to train you." she said, her low mysterious voice hanging in the darkness.

"So, Silver, what do you think? Do you want me to teach you?" she whispered, flicking her pitch black ears, her yellowish eyes full of teasing.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Teasing, the young assassin offered the pale beast to train him. It did sound like a fun situation, but unfortunately for both of them, Bane already had a teacher of his own. Slade. The Nightmare had offered himself as Bane's personal coach way before the young Kadence, and though the lessons hadn't yet started, the young northerner had accepted to be his pupil. There was no way to take that back.

Teach me? teased Silver, What is there to be taught? he questioned, adding just the right amount of arrogance to his voice, and in some way making it sound flirtatious. What's the matter with him that he just needs to flirt with every chick that goes by?

170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
The obsidian girl blinked at him. Maybe he wasn't one of the wolves Meldresi wished her to teach. She supposed she would figure that out later, but for now, she wanted to explore this new type of interaction that she had with Silver.

"Well, Meldresi brought me here to train wolves to be assassins like me, but I have a few other things in mind." she said lowly with just a hint of flirtiness in her velvet voice. She shook out her fur slightly, still trying to identify the feeling that crept through her shadowy fur.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Although it was slight, the young Casanova new how to recognize the hints of flirt in a woman's voice. It was one of his many specialties and his favorite hobby. The tone of the young assassin's voice turned from an ominous whisper to pure silk, bringing the sensuality hidden inside of her. Her body posture indicated the receptiveness Bane was looking for, but he didn't just go straight ahead for it, she was very young after all.

Oh, do you? bane teased with a mischievous smile tracing his manly features, and slowly posed himself in the floor closer to her. And so, he found himself flirting with a female once again. It may sound arrogant, but he loved being the "Eternal Stud."

170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
And just like that, he was open to her. Kadence felt a wave of satisfaction wash over her as he moved to sit just a little bit closer to her. She turned her head away, faking bashfulness and avoiding his eyes.

Looking back at him, she stretched her paws out in front of her and yawned, her sparkling white fangs glowing in the dim light. "Yes, I do. But first..." she stopped and hopped to her feet in one quick motion, her eyes sparkling with amusement.

"You'll have to catch me!" she leaned in to whisper lightly in his ear before turning and bounding off to the other side of the pond. She stopped and glanced behind her to see if he would indeed give chase.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Bane was once again in an uncomfortable but really tempting position. The girl was just too young for him yet, and she was very attractive already. But since when was age a problem for the reckless Bane? Meldresi was far from being at his age level, and yet he had done things with her in multiple occasions. Kadence was hot, and the silver youth doubted she would like to be called a girl, so why treat her a such?

Bane's dark lips grew closer to her, approaching dangerously her to her shy smile, but just before touching her, she hopped onto her paws, and running all the way across the pond she challenged him to catch her. Maybe she was just a little bit young...

Oh, you better run babe... the silver bearer teased and slowly got up from his laying position to a playing crouch, waiting with a playfully malicious smile for her to make the move he would swiftly follow.

170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Having been raised by an assassin, Kadence had been exposed to way too much for her age. There had been one particular assignment that had scared the young girl for life.

It had been her forth and final mission with Deadmau, and she was to kill a male only a little older then herself. The catch was, she needed a way to get close to him. The event had happened less then a month ago and it was when she had escaped. The memory was still fresh in her mind and she didn't think it would ever fade.

His grey fur mingling with her own obsidian coat. His breath mingling with hers, the feeling of his body against her. It had been frightening, the predatory look in his eyes as he pushed against her.

She hadn't been able to kill him. Knowing that she had disappointed her master, she left her victims den later that night and never returned.

Now, when Silver had leaned in to her, she had seen a slight resemblance in the way his eyes sparkled hungrily. She had gotten scared, remembering the pain, and she had to think of a way out. Now she saw how young and childish her action was.

Doubling back into the shadows, she planned to come up behind Silver and then pounce on him. Maybe then her actions would show him that she was not a little girl.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Wanna wrap this up soon? I need more new threads :P

Bane's brutish movement across the pond was easily overmatched by Kadence's swiftness, and suddenly she wasn't in front of him. The silver beast paused for a second, trying to locate her by her sweet smell. But she wasn't there, she was gone. Come kitty kitty... he joked in a high pitched voice, but was interrupted by the young assassin who pounced on him, instantly tackling him to the cold ground.

There you are! he barked, and effortlessly rose from the ground to turn the game around. Now he was on top of her, holding her face-to-face within his strong legs. You almost impressed me... I guess you expected everyone here to be as easy as your helpless victims didn't you? he said with his arrogant but somehow flirty voice, casting a veil of white with his heavy breathing.

170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Sure :)

Kadence let out an uncharacteristic squeak when the strong wolf easily flipped her over and pinned her to the ground. Her plan was foiled. She smirked back up at Silver, a gleam in her eyes. The position they were in didn't help the situation either.

"No, I guess you weren't as easy as I expected.I'll have to do better next time, then." she whispered, her neck stretched slightly so she could whisper in his snow colored ear.

With those words she used his back legs as an escape route, pressing her own black paws against them and pushing forward, out from under him. Springing to her paws she turned and faced him again.

"Don't you have some guard duty or something to be doing? A big strong man like yourself shouldn't be wasting his time with little ol' me." she teased, batting her eyelashes playfully.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

The silver man looked back between his legs, bewildered as the assassin swiftly escaped his imprisonment. Nice move... His doubts on the girl's abilities were even thinner every time, she was impressive.

Raising his head, the silver beast turned around to face the girl who was now standing just behind him, batting her eyelashes and teasing with her sweet little innocence. Why don't you come with me? The guard could use your skills... he said, admiring her deadly beauty once again. Kadence was without a doubt to Bane the definition of a Femme Fatale... Enphasis on the Fatale part...

170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Last post for me, unless you want to continue it to where she goes with him ;)

Noticing the quick glint of admiration in the warriors eyes, Kadence felt a swell of satisfaction fill her chest. She tilted her head, considering his offer. Her eyes wandered as she took in her new home. So far she was enjoying her time here, and hopefully it would just keep getting better.

"I suppose it couldn't hurt." she replied, still smirking. Her shadowy tail waved loosely behind her "Lead the way, Silver."