Deepwood Weald monachus
Morningsong
First Fang*
i walk my days on a wire
173 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
All Welcome 
she followed the scent of her man dutch until it mingled with another, and while she was not surprised that the pair were spending time together she was bothered by it in a childish way. sulukinak moved through the weald in a random direction after that. her steps were quick, and the green floor of the forest (choked with moss) muffled all sound.

soon enough she was lost among the tangle of the trees, but she wasn't bothered by this. the weald held more green than sulukinak had ever seen in her entire life! in the way that the everdark was all ice and shadow, this was the pure opposite: green life, and sunlight catching motes of dust.

perhaps she would never find her way back out, and that seemed like a good thing.
dandelion puffs on the breeze
120 Posts
Ooc — Kai
The botanist returned to wandering, in search of only finest blooms. 

Keen of eye and sharp of nothing else, his meandering and plucked-petal pelt found him far from Akashingo. 

And lookie! 

A flower! 

But also... a new friend? His tail wagged as the giant trotted up, a grin on his face.
A lover of flowers, a friend to all.
The gentle giant sees no enemies,
but friends unchristened with blossoms in their pelt.
Morningsong
First Fang*
i walk my days on a wire
173 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
some steps were harder than others. it wasn't for sulukinak's lack of athleticism—she climbed upon knotty roots and gripped the mossy surfaces with great diligence—but sometimes her steps sank in to the moss to a degree she wasn't expecting, as if the forest swallowed up a paw; or she'd pivot her ankle at such an angle that it would slip and she would scramble, scratching, like a cat on linoleum.

she would adapt. one day sulukinak would stride through these woods fully silent, as she did through snow or across ice. until then, she would practice.

but she was not alone in this.

something large trampled through the green. she could hear it, and soon enough she could see what appeared to be a bear-shaped creature, which in the dark loomed dangerously close to her own path; and swiftly enough she ducked around some trees and wedged herself among the roots, trying to flatten out and hide while keeping her eye-line free to watch.

the creature had a long tail—it grinned toothily, and what light caught in that liminal space among the density of forest made it's expression look somehow nefarious. sulukinak stared from her hiding place without making a sound.