Raventhorpe
Vorðr
-Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you. -
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
All Welcome 
Reyson moved about the pack lands. A never ending routine. Finding a way to dig into his hide. He felt adrift, unsure. Wondered if this had been a good move for them all.

Meadow, Lotus, even Rhonen seemed sad and unhappy here. Nico was quiet. They hardly spoke with their pack mates. He hadn't seen Tamar recently. It was. That was all. Just existing.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Raventhorpe
Njósn
FalconWhisperer
89 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
I hope you don’t mind if I join you?

Gyr had finished up her rounds this morning, and now meandered the pack grounds… which were creepily empty. She hadn’t seen much of anyone of late since her past encounter with Rhonen, he was such a good gentleman already despite his age.

While meandering she had spotted Reyson, a large man of large proportions, clearly a warrior. Scars which had appeared to be from many battles, likely well earned. She approached him, showing respect by body language, “Hello sir,” she greeted, “I hope you are well, enjoying the scenery yes?”
“If it should happen that you don’t wake up tomorrow, will this have been a life that meant something?” Hawkeye Pierce
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
[

A she wolf came near. He was thinking as he worked through those he knew. That this was a daughter of thr alpha pair. Grey something. Greybird? No greyosprey? Def not ah yes grey falcon.

He dipped his head and chuckled. I haven't been called sir since my military days. Reyson is just fine.

A soft nod. I am.
I will be building Reyson's personality largely in character. So his general personality and mannerisms may change as I learn more about him. I am fine with some plots with him as long as all parties are comfortable and know what is to be expected. 
Raventhorpe
Njósn
FalconWhisperer
89 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
Sorry for the late reply, somehow I got booted out of the pack lol. Activity checker got me prematurely.

He chuckled. So he was military, she had a feeling. He is the respectful type, he seemed humble as well. “Alright then Reyson,” yes, indeed very humble. “Thats good, nature has much to tell and show.”

She knew he was from Epoch, a pack she had only met once a few moons ago for a large scale elk hunt. Perhaps he was searching for someone.
“If it should happen that you don’t wake up tomorrow, will this have been a life that meant something?” Hawkeye Pierce
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
Reyson had been only military for so long. Sometimes he forgot how to act around other's. It was the way of things. And he had always been humble. It was easier than being in your face about things. Once upon a time he had been not so humble and Renaud had quickly humbled him.

He nodded. That it does. It can tell you much about what is going on in the world. And from a military perspective you can use it to your advantage ina lot of ways.
Raventhorpe
Njósn
FalconWhisperer
89 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
Quote:let me know when your ready to fade, I’ll likely be really busy next week. :)

She nodded, then continued listening intently. He had much to share and she appreciated that. He went on to explain that nature can also help in a military way, this was a new perspective she would like some more info about especially since she has been working toward her scouting trade.

“Ah, do tell.” She started, “I myself have been practicing faithfully for my scout status. Regularly patrolling borders and territory.”
Raventhorpe
Vorðr
1,093 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Warrior
Ambassador
you can fade with your next post if youd like :)

It had been so long she he had taught combat. But it was never fsr feom his reach. He searched through his knowledge. Pulling on nuggets of informstion to share.

For instance when it is a moonless night. You must use scent most of all, but you can also search for the white of teeth and eyes.

In the snow. You want to stirke before you see the shadow.::
Raventhorpe
Njósn
FalconWhisperer
89 Posts
Ooc — C.C/Annie
Much good advice he had given her, she would take it in stride. She nodded, then turned a look at the horizon, the sun was beginning to set into late afternoon and she needed to work toward her final border patrol for the evening.

She looked back at him before taking off, “Thank you Reyson, those are very wonderful tactics.”