Boartusk Heights blood oath for the blood god
Pledged
La Muerte

vampiress
83 Posts
Ooc — bon
Joining 
attn @Nivis <33333

things are peaceful. reyna has slept easier throughout the day, though her belly swells now to the point of discomfort. within the safety of her chamber, she rolls on her side to peer out to the cool twilight skies.

she catches the whiff of a familiar scent, and while her hackles rise she doesn't move from her position. not until the bastard slinks his way into sight. only he could so willingly disrespect her work, but curiosity has her hoping that maybe.. this time, nivis will have returned to his senses.

to join her, not in bed but in throne.
[Image: Illustration460.png]
nivis is welcome in all threads
reyna is rated mature
join La Muerte! | adopt a pup!
Loner
idle
40 Posts
Ooc — idle
hi, my love <33

He stares, and that stare lingers. Smell; different kind—sweeter like rose gold, luring like vanilla dipped aroma and maddening. Almost it makes him think she is in heat. Something he knows is not the truth. Her bump grows, unexpectly too big too soon. At least the claim and smell of his musk is forever imprinted on her and will never go away for as long as he remembers.

You have done quite a lot of work so far, it’s pretty impressive. And because she was hormonal and would snap his throat open, he pulled out the puppy eyes move before licking his nose clean. Hi, baby… or should I say my queen?

Death is near. Heh.

I have made my mind. I won’t let you run, to slip away once again.

are you lost my little lamb, reyna?
in my heart perhaps? 

reyna is welcome in all threads
adopt a pup or join la muerte!