Noctisardor Bypass yesteryear
Loner
3 Posts
Ooc — siv
Joining 
joiner!
@Druid @Heda for leader vis, but all welcome :)

Short mountains marked the land like a crown of stone.

She could not help but wonder what it hid inside of itself. What nestled between such tall walls of protection? The scent of others that collected along the openings of the bypass told her that someone knew what the land held.

That it must be nice enough to sustain life.

In the cool air, she tipped back her head and let out a call. Polite in its tone, but asking for leaders.
Rivenwood
Birch
482 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
He wasn’t a leader, but taking his patrols seriously, Anselm answered. 

He came across a woman that could have been the earthy, feminine rendition of Glaukos — but his first impression of her was that she’d eat Rivenwood out of house and home. Sparing a glance over her rotund figure, Anselm wondered if she was pregnant. Being that Rivenwood had yet to apply for their 501c(charitable organization) status, he had half a mind to turn her away himself. 

Vhat do you vant? The tracker answered, solemn gaze upon her.
Loner
3 Posts
Ooc — siv
The one who answered was tall. Tattered ears and built like a hunter. She wondered what kind of things he hunted that left those as marks.

He was direct!

She politely kept herself lower than him (ha, was that needed with their height difference, she wondered) and her globe gaze was directed towards the grounds he stood upon.

My name is Iope, She started with. Manners first! I would like to be here. If you will have me.
Rivenwood
Birch
482 Posts
Ooc — Lauren
We can't take you in, Anselm prepared to state, donning his traditional barbed mein.

But she was polite. Her gaze was pointedly elsewhere. This was so different from the last five or six wolves Anselm had come across -- whose body language flagrantly stated they believed themselves better.

He relaxed slightly, but not enough to appear welcoming. To her answer, he curtly asked: Vhy here?
Loner
3 Posts
Ooc — siv
The land is rich and vibrant. The stone walls have guarded the richness of the insides. If it was not a sustainable place to be, I would think no one would be settled here.

Why would life pick somewhere it could not thrive? Where it could not blossom?

She almost wished she could look to his face now without worrying that it might be too pushy.

If it is a matter of balance, available prey to mouths for feeding, I understand.