Hushed Willows [m] He got sick of people thinking he's a good guy
Hushed Willows
Singer
149 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Language. Kind of?? sexual suggestion. More like a crude metaphor
The coywolf wasn't the only one lining up with dick in hand. Tybault had seen a bit more of @Abel than Dusty Rose, mainly on his nightly patrols. He was a little one, not much of a threat, but the sheer audacity of it still made Tybault bristle at the sight of him. His scent, too, had thickened at the borders and near Reverie's den.

The stars were out now, and Tybault knew he would find the man along the borders. He set out in search of him under the shadows of the willows, grimacing slightly whenever he stepped into a particularly muddy patch of marshland.
Experimenting with my writing; style may vary a bit!
Hushed Willows
Singer
104 Posts
Ooc — Y2K9
Over the past couple of weeks, Abel had fell back into a more nocturnal schedule. It was inevitable really, and a surprise he'd gone this far without wasting the days away. Thinking back on it, he was a bit dissapointed the daily routine hadn't lasted longer. But alas, it was much too easy to slip back into his normalcy when given an inch.

That wasn't to say he'd fallen out of his self assigned chores. Even in the night Abel would do his best to fill the caches ( a best that was admitedly not great ), or check the border for anything amiss.

Tonight he'd run into someone else on his lazy patrol. Reverie's brother; Abel couldn't say he knew him all to well, like most of the Hearthwood wolves. Now's as good a time as any to learn of him, he thought. 

Hey. This introduction was a bit too late wasn't it? Considering he'd been here well through the winter. The self awarness bought an awkward twinge to Abel's voice. He struggled to get some footing in the marsh.

You up too, huh?
Hushed Willows
Singer
149 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Yup.

Tybault eyed him for a moment. More wisp than man, blue-eyed and wreathed in an aura of exhaustion. Was he really interested in Reverie? His sister was enough to tire even the most enthusiastic souls. Tybault just couldn't picture Abel surviving more than a few minutes of her attention.

First impressions weren't everything, he supposed. I haven't seen you around much, He commented as he stepped forward, gesturing for the man to follow him.  It was true that they were all equal in rank, but even so, Tybault felt that there was an unspoken hierarchy among the willows. Family would always hold authority here. So he expected Abel to follow, and did not look back to see if it was true. Noticed your scent around my sister's den, though.

His tone seemed to demand explanation. He fell silent, letting it linger in the air unspoken.
Hushed Willows
Singer
104 Posts
Ooc — Y2K9
A brief, dry chuckle was forced from him. Yeah, I'm not that, uh— Present, though his voice trails off before he could finish, and he fell in step with his gaze held low.

Abeel's existence here was not completely unnoticed however. His ears perked up as the silence lingered a bit to long.

Ah, well, I try to leave some food around for her whenever I have the chance. Was that weird? His cheeks warmed a bit with the sudden thought. I figured she wouldn't be able to get out much with the kids and stuff, so—
Hushed Willows
Singer
149 Posts
Ooc — xynien
Tybault nodded, though his expression was unchanged. Hm, He squinted at Abel for a moment. The explanation sounded innocent enough. Still, he couldn't shake his lingering suspicions.

So how'd you end up here? Tybault questioned next, not bothering to hide that this was an interrogation. He wouldn't apologize for protecting his sister and nieces. Even if he didn't really think they needed protection from this oddly nervous, oddly pretty man.
Hushed Willows
Singer
104 Posts
Ooc — Y2K9
From one question to the next; Abel hardly had the time to gather his thoughts, which left him blubbering with every word.

Oh yeah, that. Well, y'know— He did not. I kinda just came upon this place. Talked with Reverie at the border. Now I'm here.

Not a very riveting story to tell.

I was just traveling around before then. Came some spewed followup.