Snowforest Taiga lychee
Loner
105 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Read Only 
dreamer. what makes a dream?

stanchions of ice surrounded the man, and a long plane of it spread out before him. above, the star beings spread their glittering arms across the world, linking, becoming a web.

wolf dreamer watched his golden threads soar up and meld with their laughter.

the skeleton waited.

a dream is the purest illusion, the dreamer thought. all that exists within the world is held inside a dream. the world cannot touch the heart of a dream. but the heart of a dream can touch the world.

dreamer. what makes a home?

the same illusion, teacher. but it is built outside the dream.

Wolf glinted, gentle in one moment, fierce in the next.

she wants to build this illusion, this dancing fox. this wilwarin. will you let her?

yes.

why?

she sees a way for the people of the earth. i will dream it. we work together as one, teacher.

as one.

Wolf smirked, hanging jaw clanging with bone upon bone.

see it is only dreaming that brings you into the same dance, dreamer.

again the warning. always the warning. love was a distraction. the silent physical pull of a man was another. he must conquer these things. he must control his heart and how he grew warm now, when wilwarin was near. how in sometimes observing her small, graceful movements, he felt a very great pain grow inside him for his sheer want of her.

desire the dream more, boy.

i do, teacher.

then tell her she must come to where the stars band the sky. that she will know. through you, i guide her.

the dream, the ice, fading, fading; the dreamer, silent as he fell to earth and slept a long black sleep.