Ocean's Breath Plateau tusk amulet
Moontide
First Warrior
878 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
Read Only 
backdated to like the morning of the 24th! replies optional <3

he had gone first to the lodges, bringing an oyster for each child. "i want to see who will get theirs open while i am away, hm?" he grinned, ruffling @Sea Hunter's ears in a mischievous way, wrestling for a moment with @Chagak, nosing @Sirmiq playfully, gathering @Puffin for a little hug, and pretending to shout as kilalurak nipped him.
later he kissed @Marina, explaining why he would make this journey. the seal hunter made mention  of the healers in moonglow, speaking of their own need beside the sea. he twined her in his arms and pressed his mouth to her temple, saying he would be back when he had gone to bring the spine wolves. 
"wife," he said to @Tullik when they had gone a little way from the lodge, his lips muffled against her shoulder, eyes bright on her face. "i have come to rely on you. watch over the caribou woman, if you can. and when i am back, perhaps we will talk of bringing the little ones to visit dutch and simbelmyne in the forest."
thus chakliux set out, casting a final worried glance in the direction of red leaf's den before he took a ground-eating lope to moonglow.