Neverwinter Forest To be, or not to be, that is the question
Loner
22 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
I am going to end up backdating this a little bit to shortly after Hashut’s thread with Kigipigak for continuity. I will add that Scoria is not showing much for symptoms right now, but I will start another that’s more recent to show pregnancy progression.

Scoria and Serem had bedded down shortly after @Hashut had left and he would find Scoria not far from the downed tree shelter on his return. Hunger pains got the best of her, so she had gone on a small, but successful, hunt for a pheasant; she returned with the bird in her mouth, unceremoniously dropping it to her feet to groom herself.

Mismatched eyes surveyed the area during her self-care, watching and waiting for any signs of Hashut, whom she couldn’t help but worry in his absence. It wasn’t like her, whatsoever, to be this concerned over someone other than herself, but she felt attached to the male who showed her the kindness she never received from another—especially from a male. She found herself missing him, craving the gentle attention he gave her.

She sent out a low howl, hoping to hear him return her call.
Due Date: May 9, 2024
Pregancy (4/9)
This character conducts herself in a manner that may include vulgar language and violence. By interacting with her, you are doing so at your discretion.