Lion Head Mesa [m][sc] Nun
Akashingo
Semer-wati*
146 Posts
Ooc — Anonymous
Private 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: heavy suggestion

Away from the festival, up the steps and down the hall, he drove his love towards the throne, where he pushed her back into it. He prowled, circling the dais, ears focused forward as the vibrations in his throat conveyed his intentions. He enjoyed watching @Toula there, untouched. Waiting. The waters were being tested now, the obsidian man showing her a different love than they’d made before- one of candid possession.

He rose the front half of himself onto the throne, for a moment reveling the feel of his wife's thighs against his. Her beauty lured him. He gazed down into her perfect face.

“Feel the torment you put me in,” his mouth hovered over her lips. One arm steadied them both while another slid down to her hip, pushing her leg up over his.

“You are bred into my bones– part of my flesh.” As if to prove it his teeth bore past the fur of her neckline with a zeal born of starvation, a strength thus far withheld from his goddess. With a heavy growl he leaned down to nuzzle her chest, breathing faster into her fur.

“Your blood runs fast when mine does,” he drew himself tighter against her, "your body burns when mine does."
Akashingo
Pharaoh*
immortal longings
633 Posts
Ooc — anon
OOPS

would her rather be proud or disappointed to see himself in her as she stood upon the throne then, gaze smoldering as she held Rashepses in thrall?   it had not been priest and priestess she saw, but Herself and Him—
Rashepses had awoken something in Her. and now He lit a fire in Her from within—with His holy words, with His actions, 
and then His lips were against Hers, and He was speaking scripture, and She released an unholy noise against His lips—or perhaps it was holy, She did not know anything then except for Her want, 
and His grip was all that She wanted, and yet not enough as Her foreleg hooked around Him to bring Him closer, to show Him what existed within Her—only He would ever know this
and She wanted to repeat each of His words, but Her eyes were filled with Her need, Her hunger, as She said to Him: I am burning!!!! and, maneuvering Herself so that He might see all of Her, She said to Him, I burn for You,