Felltree Marsh [m]The past rears its ugly head, history repeats itself
Hushed Willows
Singer
158 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
Read Only 
Tag for reference, Rei is missing from Hushed Willows.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language

Reina had left the Hushed Willows’ borders into the Marsh; she was not focused on where she was headed, her thoughts occupied by @Reverie and @Everett, and only came to realize she was in the Marsh when she tripped, falling face first into muddy, stagnant waters. The wayward woman emerged sputtering, spitting water-logged debris from her lips.

“Well, shit…” Looking around, the area was largely unfamiliar to her, but close enough to the Willows and the pack that if something were awry, she could call for them and it would be heard.

Or, so she thought.

The scent on the wind caused fur to bristle, hackles and body to rise from the waters in a defensive stance.

But, it was too late.

A snap sounded behind her, and before she could even turn in response, something hard cracked into the back of her skull and she fell forward, landing with a sickening thump on mossy grounds.

Flashing lights swam in her vision, a darkness threatening to blind her. Her ears were ringing, but she heard him, his words echoing.

“Hello, Reina, darling. I’ve finally found you.”

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.