Moonspear Hello
Moonspear
Villager
469 Posts
Ooc — Danni
All Welcome 
Ajei had done the tasks given to her. Her visits had gone smoothly mostly. Now she was digging onto the healers dens. Pulling the used furs from inside. Sweeping any dirt and nastiness out the door.

And as such she was covered in dust and grime. The white of her fur a grey cast. A streak of dirt along her cheek and a paw print over her eye in dirt where she has rubbed at it.

She was sweeping the dirt out with her tail. Singing aoftly as she did so. A cleaning song. Kukutux had taught her.
Loner
142 Posts
Ooc — metic
it was a song that halted the boy's steps, the voice's owner one who he'd never heard before. he'd been aware of the two yearlings who had joined them, and though his exact relation to them was unknown, he knew them to be family. 

and so with the thought that it would be proper to official meet them, acrux turned from his trail to go and greet the girl with a pretty voice. he was not far off, and once she came to view he offered a soft "hello," as a greeting.
"atkan aleut"
Moonspear
Villager
469 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Ajei looked up through the grime. The dirt on her face a stark reminder that she had been cleaning. A small shy smile. To see a boy painted in greys and whites.

Hi. I hope I wasn't disturbing you. I'm Ajei.

A sweep of her tail, but it brought up more dust. So she quickly stopped woth a delicate laugh and a softly uttered. Oops.