greek
Loner
omnipotent society of youth
163 Posts
Ooc — cas
Away
Private 
the rims of his eyes brimmed with firewater as he came down from the belltower again, not an occupation he chose but the upkeep was all his, with no medicinal knowledge to aid the intervals of pain that cut his respite in half.

was he even allowed to pick from the caches? given the softbellied nature of the cherub he'd followed, hushed willows appeared to be a pretty almsgiving place.

after this, he'll hunt for himself, he thinks. he hopes to catch a bite instead of a one-sided conversation in his nearsight.

he'd cross @Reina in his path, and silently wonders if taking a detour was possible.
Hushed Willows
Lead Singer*
170 Posts
Ooc — Kitt
I hope it’s okay to infer their location on the mountainside over looking the town. I wasn’t quite sure where to put her, but your use of bell tower made me think height, hence the mountains haha

It was a quiet day; rare in these parts, for it seemed the Hushed Willows was always teeming with something or another, and the Willows’ healer decided to use it wisely. She laid on a sun-warmed rock, one that jutted out slightly to overlook the Town, her own den just below the cliff’s edge. It was a perfect spot for alone time while also keeping an eye on the children below.

Though, she wasn’t expecting the elusive male that seemed to come from nowhere, his paws almost silent save for the occasional pebble rolling and scuffing the terrain. She had not officially introduced herself—if she were honest, she had been too preoccupied with the Medeiros family as of late to be as friendly as she otherwise would have been—and rolled to her belly as she greeted him.

“Hello, there! We haven’t formally met—I’m Reina. I’ve seen you around the area, but haven’t learned your name.” Her smile was soft, but reached her eyes.

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Player may use vulgar language and may write about sensitive/difficult topics that might offend others. Discretion is advised.
I will ALWAYS discuss plot points and address any and all concerns regarding any of my toons, threads, or even specific posts. It is NOT my intention to cause anyone discomfort; I am merely interested in creating stories and building my writing skills.