Ocean's Breath Plateau kelpweave
Moontide
First Warrior
879 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
All Welcome 
@Raiyuk and chakliux returned to moontide as soon as they were able. the seal hunters caught the surprising, pleasant return of taggak as they crossed the borders, but the pale man loped to find @Rodyn immediately. "@Aiolos follows with another hunter," he said quietly. "he asks that we find some way to bring cen over the borders. they will meet us there."
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,300 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn was glad that Aiolos was coming. This would make this easier. Though a part of him rebelled at the thought of lying. He realized in the same moment. That it didn't have to be a lie.

Cen had promised to hunt with him. And they could hunt. Perhaps a deer. If Raiyuk joined an elk. And then it would just be a matter of turning teeth to cen when it was all done. And Rodyn no longer had to fill guilt.

He has promised to hunt with me. I can request that and we can indeed hunt. This will give Aiolos time to join us and fill the caches of what his sorry self has taken.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Moontide
Beta*
729 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
The signs of Chakliux passing back into their borders was welcomed and she raced to catch up. She was not prone to anxiety and yet there had been something roiling in her stomach since hearing the news and wishing to see it resolved. The plan was a good one and would make chasing him off easier if he was already at the borders.

Glancing between the pair she spoke. "I can go find @Redleaf and then join you at the border for the hunt or stay with her." She was not sure what the other wolf knew but she wanted the pup and mother far away from Cen when he realized what was happening. Rage was something that the wolf had not made himself a stranger to.
Moonglow
Alpha*
Daddy Moonglow
1,008 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Ranger
Master Ambassador
Master Guardian
Be mindful. Aiolos murmured to the younger man as they lingered nearer to the Moontide borders. Their arrival an hour or so there after Chakliux's return. We do not know of the man's combat history. Aiolos would be mindful and hoped that Peregrine showed the same attentiveness. 

Aiolos had chosen the wolf, @Peregrine, for a number of reasons. For one, the position of First Hunter was once more open. There was a number of possible candidates, including his returned first son of Kukutux. In ways, this was also a test for a man who his daughter seemed to have eyes for. 

Three years. The wolf at his side was three years. His scent played at Aiolos' memory, but he has a hard time connecting the grown wolf now, to the little pup nestled at Maegi's side on their island home.
moonglow daddy
Moonglow
Zeta
77 Posts
Ooc — Twin
as the men travelled, peregrine's anger grew.
while he'd never typically been one to meddle in the lives of others — a "live and let die" policy being something he very much embraced, nor had he ever been a man of very strong morality — the words that came from sun man struck a chord within him. a beaten wife with a newborn! a girl so terrified of what may come to her that this must be carried out in secret!
the redhawk boy sought to rip the sorry bastard into ribbons.
he was quiet for most of the journey to moontide, following in the shade of the crimson guardian. he saw now where galana got her beauty from, most certainly, and stole secret lustful glances here and there to distract himself. but he was serious about this, as serious as he could be, and it was evident in the set of his jaw and the heavy steps he took.
they arrived at moontide as the sun began to sink low, pulled toward the sea, and the blackboard ears are met with the smooth-toned voice of aiolos. just as long as you are too, he quips, though an edge of concern is laced in the wary glance he gives. i've got your back if you've got mine. motherfucker will get what's comin' to him.
Moontide
Adolescent
206 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
They were met by Rodyn. The plan came in to detail soon enough.

Raiyuk did not expect to feel so badly for conspiring like this; the man they were meant to hunt was not a kind one, and he knew they did this to save a woman and son. He felt simultaneously like a man his father could be proud of, and like -- he wasn't sure. Something dark and hard like a stone, settling in his spirit. It was a conflict he had not expected.

He would wait and watch, for now. Keeping apprised of the next steps, and eyeing his father as things evolved.
Moontide
First Warrior
879 Posts
Ooc — ebony
Tracker
unbeknownst to even himself, ugly red lines of infection had begun to seep from the torn dewclaw up the man's strong leg. he was uncomfortable, and visibly relieved to see heph arrive. she had tended them well, and he longed to see her tear cen's hide with her grasp.
chakliux was uncomfortable, but it was the quiet, quick glances which raiyuk continued to give him which made his mind. this was a task for uncompromised men, and he wondered if his son would only be confused by the father of his presence, naturally deferring in a time that needed focus.
"i wish to go to my lodge," he declared, nodding from the sun man's stern face, to that of his own leaders, to the young man at the side of aiolos, and then lastly raiyuk, his wonderful child, boy no more. "red leaf is welcome there, she and her son." but she would not come.
"when you, my leaders, have decided what should be done, i would like to know. but i will be here," the seal hunter finished. "my wife is ill. kukutux has given me medicine. i will watch over the border while you are away." they had enough here to take cen without him, with chakliux, sumac, phox, and tullik to call upon if more should be needed, if the foolish caribou man should suddenly grow wings and take to the air.
to heph and rodyn he set his gaze now, respectful.
Moontide
Alpha*
-I am a gentleman. My natural inclination is to be on my best behavior.-
1,300 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Deerstalker
Trapper
Rodyn nodded his head a sad look in his face.

This is bad business. Go ahead and go to your wife Chakliux. Thank you for running to moonglow.

He frowned and looked over Raiyuk, he hated that the boy had to see this. But it was a must.

Raiyuk, I apologize that you have to deal in violence. We don't want to hurt him badly. Simply get him away from his wife, but usually a man like him he will use violence first.
Interested in Moontide? Rodyn is always available for threads.
Moontide
Beta*
729 Posts
Ooc — Lepos
When Chakliux said he would return she gave a decisive nod. There was no need for her to crowd the seal hunter's lodge. She watched the other wolves, eyes flicking over. Not quite judging but wishing to know. She was not much of a fighter but she had nothing against bloodshed, much as she preferred friendly resolutions. None would be had there.