Rising Sun Valley these battle scars don't fade
<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will
So sorry, I forgot about this.. Also, Shadow's thoughts are his own and do not reflect mine in any way. Last post from me.

Shadow did not speak as Scimitar hurled insults and idiotic comments at him, he'd learnt from a young age to hide his emotions as so he did that now. Gazing at the bear like wolf in front of him coldly, the openness that had been on his face moments ago was gone, his face closed up. The mental and emotional barrier he built rose from the ground again and blocked all the asshole comments that were thrown at him. Nothing could break through the wall, unless it was those he loved who were insulting him. Paarthurnax not only broke it down for a while, she burned it into ashes. It took him quite a while to get it up again, for the better or the worse.

When the asshole agouti Alpha finished his rant of shit, Shadow flicked his tongue out and licked his lips slowly, not really absorbing what he heard except for the part where Scimitar said he was allowed to see his kids. It was a mistake to open up to the agouti Alpha and he regretted it instantly, but he could not change the past. The best he could do was put the mask on his face again. When the sterling Imperator straightened and looked at the agouti, immediately a wave of anger, jealousy, rage and fury rushed through him. Nothing showed on his eyes or his face, however but thoughts whirled inside his head. Filthy little asshole. Stealing Paarthurnax from me. If he even touches her, I swear, I will kill him in the most painful way possible. I bet that motherfucker has been meeting secretly with her all along, since the moment she left Swiftcurrent Creek. He's been brainwashing her with his manipulative words and filling her brain with his shit, he's a fucking jackass. If I can't kill him myself, I hope he dies the most painful death possible, I hope his life will get worse and worse and gets as fucked up as my own. I hope everyone he loves will get stolen or taken away from him. I hope he fucking burns in Tartarus! All this was going through his head while he was just gazing calmly at Scimitar. Outside he was calm and collected, inside he was raging mad, ready to pounce and kill.

Then the calming presence of who he thought was Jupiter wreathed around his form and Shadow collected himself. Paar left on her own will, although it might be possible she talked with Scimitar, I think they're friends after all. But I ain't wishing that douchebag good luck, he doesn't deserve no shit. Finally, when he was calm enough, the Roman spoke, "Thank you, I'll be leaving after the birthing," his voice was the same dangerously quiet one he used with new recruits. Giving the Alpha a totally undeserved respectful dip of his head, Shadow turned and trotted calmly and silently away, lost in his own thoughts.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
It would seem the grey male finally realized that the time for sharing and caring was long past between the two – at one point, Scimitar might have taken the Roman’s words to heart – but not after everything that had happened. So when the Bypass wolf silenced himself, seeming to realize his attempts were futile and none of his audience before him was even minutely interested in what he had to say, he wisely took the deal that was set before him. At least, in that aspect, the wolf seemed to want to see his unborn children enough to not press any limits, and for that, the cinnamon wolf would give a silent kudos to him.

With parting words, the silver male slipped off, and the Alpha of the Creek was certainly not sorry to see him go. It almost seemed as if it would never end – and, in retrospect, with the to-be pups of the Creek being biologically linked to the madman, it likely never would – but for now, at least, Scimitar could ease his mind that Noctisardor Bypass wolves were not lingering in the shadows of his borders, waiting to swoop in and take Paarthurnax back.

Once the grey wolf was from his sight, his gaze drifted back to his pack mates, his muzzle giving a grievous shake before moving toward them. Some had already dispersed – Bazi, he noted, had gone. Others remained, and his nose went to touch the cheek of each as he moved past them, silently thanking them for the support they had provided him. Swiftcurrent Creek had shown they supported one another in that moment, and for that, he was grateful.

exit
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
<div><span style="color:#036b95;">A</span><span style="color:#1679a1;">l</span><span style="color:#2987ad;">l</span><span style="color:#3c96b8;"> </span><span style="color:#4fa4c4;">B</span><span style="color:#62b2d0;">e</span><span style="color:#75c0dc;">g</span><span style="color:#88cfe7;">i</span><span style="color:#9bddf3;">n</span><span style="color:#aeebff;">n</span><span style="color:#9bddf3;">i</span><span style="color:#88cfe7;">n</span><span style="color:#75c0dc;">g</span><span style="color:#62b2d0;">s</span><span style="color:#4fa4c4;"> </span><span style="color:#3c96b8;">n</span><span style="color:#2987ad;">e</span><span style="color:#1679a1;">e</span><span style="color:#036b95;">d</span><span style="color:#1679a1;"> </span><span style="color:#2987ad;">E</span><span style="color:#3c96b8;">n</span><span style="color:#4fa4c4;">d</span><span style="color:#62b2d0;">i</span><span style="color:#75c0dc;">n</span><span style="color:#88cfe7;">g</span><span style="color:#9bddf3;">s</span><span style="color:#aeebff;">.</span></div>
49 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Proud to witness his brother give the sterling what he deserved, Saber lightly bumped his ashen tan shoulder with the red and hazels of his brother'a as he dispersed.
Not too long after, he kept his eyes on the horizon.

How much trouble would this meet have caused?
Better yet, how much trouble had it ended?

What was to come of the future?

Saber merely shook his own crown, then cast a look at the disappearing form of his sibling, then take to his den for the night.
God forbid the sterling send more dirty henchmen to finish what was 'unintentionally' started, all to save his name and children.
Because Saber would hate to kill more wolves than necessary.

But in the name of Scimitar, and the pack of Swiftcurrent, he would do what he had to, fight whatever needed to be put back in place, and do what needed to be done.
And with such a matyrical thought, the FrostFur closed his lids, and drifted off to a restless sleep.
263 Posts
Ooc — Maddy
Shadow agreed. With no complaints, no exceptions, and instead, a thank you. Falwasi relished the moment, the only time the sterling male would probably ever say those words to Scimitar. The cream-shot wolf would not expect to see him any time soon; she would not be attending the birthing. She didn't want to, and she was sure Paarthurnax would be displeased if Falwasi payed a 'congratulations!' visit. They had yet to make a personal discussion.

With that, Shadow withdrew himself from the Creek front, and left, trotting casually away in the direction of the Bypass. Not too far, though. If he wanted to see his children in time, he would stay near so he would not miss the announcement. The cinnamon Alpha in turn parted away from his border, granting each of his subordinates a gentle bump of his muzzle in appreciation of their support. Falwasi returned the motion, then watched him leave.

She watched Saber leave too, and followed suit, away from both of the brothers' directions. She was headed towards the south-western border, and there, she would mosey for God knows how long.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Star's midnight eyes emotionlessly observed Shadow and Scimitar. She could feel the tension in the air, though the silver alpha did not react violently. His voice quiet and dangerous, he thanked the agouti male and nodded respectfully before he left. Unlike the others his words of respect and gratitude did nothing to please Star. She didn't care whether or not he was lower than Scimitar. She didn't know too much about what Shadow had done wrong. When she had met him he seemed kind and respectful, and respectable. She'd met him, and hunted ducks with him, and that was it. When Scimitar bumped her gently with his muzzle, she dipped her head respectfully to the Alpha. She didn't take a moment to watch where her packmates or Shadow headed- instead she set off at a brisk trot towards her den, to think.

exit