i bleed pale blue and indigo
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
@Keith torture thread... Don't go too far with this...

Star woke up in someplace dark. It's always dark here, idiot. the voice in her mind wasn't helping. She squinted. She was on a cold stone floor, and she didn't know if anyone was nearby or if she was alone. She would need proper healing before she could escape these dark woods. Perhaps that light by the Creek that day was the last she might see in a while. She had never seen a place so dark- except for the caverns on her homeland mountain and her own father's heart. Perhaps this place would drag her back into her depression state. Or maybe she would give in to the voice in her head, and let it control her. She tried to recall what happened... Fighting, fighting... Dark..
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony
Cool! just let me know if I go too far :)

<style> .Bane1 {padding: 10px;} .Bane1 p { margin: 20px 80px 10px 80px; font-family: Candara, Calibri, Segoe, "Segoe UI", Optima, Arial, sans-serif; text-align: justify; text-indent: 35px;} .Bane1 q {color: #800000; font-weight: bold;} </style>

The caves were a labyrinth from which escaping was rather unlikely, but Bane, after months of lurking through its shadows, knew the paths of it like the back of his.. Paw... The caverns served him as a den, and it served the rest of the pack for many other purposes. Including captivity.

The unlucky one was a Bitch, one that dared trespass the well-marked borders of the Blackfeather Woods pack, the dark brotherhood itself. What a fool. Bane was soon to be named Death Weaver of the brotherhood, Meldresi herself was going to be the one to mark him, and this kind of stuff was what he was going to be marked for. Torture was one of the arts he had to learn to be a full fledged member of the cult, and he would have to do it more than just once. It began today.

Ah, you're awake! The pale guard said with animosity and a smile crooking his face as he walked out of the shadows into the dim gleam of the bio-luminescent worms that hung from the ceiling in waterdrop-shaped-mucus. Isn't it cozy in here, bitch? I did my best to save you the best room available. he said with evil irony.

539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
"I am," Star replied as the white wolf stepped out of the shadows into the... Less shadows. "No. I don't like it here, not at all." She replied normally as if he wasn't going to torture her or as if he wasn't being sarcastic or as if... As if he had just asked her the question completely normal. "Where is the exit?" She asked. Her eyes gleamed and reflected a faint greenish color of the light of some of the little worms. Regular black showed around the corners.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

The pale guard chuckled at the young female's innocent question. The exit. Hah! What a fool. There was no escape from the caves, not to her at least. The prisoner was weak and disoriented, and no one aside from MoonBane knew the way out of the place he had chosen as her prison.

But why not play with her for a while?

The exit you say? the northerner barked with irony, You're leaving so soon? he said, raising his eyebrows as if he was truly disappointed.

539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
"I would be, but I don't know how to get out." She ponited out, not realizing that he was playing with her. "Can you show me the way, Sir? I don't like it here." She repeated. "It's very dark and I feel blind. At the Creek it's easy to see things. But here... Why is it so dark, even? Besides the fact that we are in caves?" She said. That was good- she remembered it was dark, even outside the caves. It was coming back to her. Trespassed... Stubborn... Stupid. That was her thought train.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Damn. She really didn't know what was going on. Poor bastard... Don't worry, Child. I'll show you the way out... the pale guard said as if truly concerned and turned his body halfway 'round to 'show' her the exit. Mental games were just as good as physical pain to the beastly northerner, sucking every single drop of sanity was probably the only thing as good as draining the blood out of them. Bane waited for the prisoner to walk past him, staring at her with a grin in his demonic expression. Let the games begin.

539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Star didn't like how he called her child. Yes, he was older than her, but she was a teenager, almost an adult. She didn't like being called that. It made her feel... Weak. Like you really are, idiot. [size=small]"Shut up," [/size]she murmured quietly, probably so quiet that Keith didn't hear her. Unless his hearing was very good.
She took a few steps forward after him, waiting for him to lead the way, and glad he was showing her the way out. But perhaps not out of the caves, but out of sanity.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

The decision made by the young prisoner wasn't the best to take. The chamber she had been put on was actually very cozy compared to the rest of the cave system. There she had light from the glowworms and a source of fresh water, out there was dark and cold, and you would only find water if you knew your way through.

The pale northerner waited until the girl walked past him, always staring at her, and when she was ahead of him, he disappeared in the darkness, always knowing where to place his paws. Evil laughter echoed in the darkness, but Bane's silver silhouette was nowhere to be seen. Star was alone in the darkness, in the deepest end of the maze that was Mephala's web.

539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Suddenly his presence was no longer felt, although evil laughter echoed off the cave walls. She whipped around, but he wasn't there, or at least she couldn't see him. Thinking that maybe he had gone ahead without her she began forward through the tunnel, only to come to a fork in the road. "Where did you go?" She called out. The cave mocked her- [size=medium]you go,[/size] [size=small]you go,[/size] [size=x-small]you go,[/size] [size=xx-small]you go...[/size] It echoed eerily as if it was imitating her.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

Closely but silently, the pale Northerner followed the sound of the prisoner's loud steps, clashing with the wet surface of the rocks. The white hostage moved forward in the darkness, walking deeper into the darkness with every step she took. "Where did you go?" she barked, and the maddening sound of her voice, echoing through the hallways followed, mocking her. This way... the man's deep voice whispered from the female's left, and a deep chuckle followed his words. It didn't matter what path he drove her through, they were still far away from any of the entrances, and the blindness with which the young female was obligated to walk wasn't helpful at all. She would wander forever before finding an exit.

539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
"Yes Sir.." She whispered quietly, before facing the left and beginning to jog at a steady speed through the tunnel. She didn't start panting yet, and she had a lot of stamina. "Will we be out soon?" She asked, hoping he was still with her. Besides, she had only moved a few dozen yards into the tunnel while jogging. He could have kept up easily. She hoped she wasn't talking to herself. Hah! You do that all the time, Idiot!
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

The pale guard stayed back, leaving the disoriented prisoner to run by herself. The next phase. Abandonment. The eerie darkness of the caves added to the dread of solitude could be a dangerous mixture for madness, and Bane doubted his prisoner to be a tough one.

The northerner stayed silent, hearing the girl's voice echo around. A mischievous laugh would resound here and there, adding Bane's own evil tough to the recipe.

539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Not hearing his voice, she figured he had left her. Here, alone, in who knows how many caves, a dark maze for her to escape. At least she could still run almost every day. So at a steady fast jog she started to run. Soon all light from worms of any kind was gone, it was pretty much pitch black. She begun to panic, but the only outer sign that she was freaking out was hyperventilation. She sat down on the cold floor and if anyone could've see her, they'd see that her pupils were dilated as well, despite the light level. It's all your stupid fault, idiot. You got yourself into this, you get yourself out. Or you can just go crazy down here. Or starve to death.[size=x-large] "Shut up!"[/size] She screamed, and the high pitched eerie soumd ecohed off the cave walls.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

The pale beast listened with amusement how his prisoner slowly lost it. He stayed back, quiet, motionless, like a stone. You could hear the young girl's mind cracking down to pieces if you stayed quiet, talking to herself. She was going to be an easy one. This way... Bane allowed himself to whisper. Turning his body halfway 'round, the northerner walked slowly, this time, letting the girl hear his steps splashing in the underground creek. He was leading her, giving her hope with his presence. We're almost there... his coarse voice echoed, a whisper.

539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
His voice was there again. Somehow she hoped he hadn't heard her scream. It would make her seem insane, screaming at nobody. Well, except herself. Star nervously followed the white eyed wolf. They were almost there! Soon she would see light, and she'd be free. She'd be heading to the Creek immediatley. She followed the whisper of his voice. Is it just me or is the scent here familiar? You idiot, it all smells the same here. You shut up. One of her thoughts told the voice in a frusturated tone. Sometimes her mind argued like that, and usually her controlled side won with a shut up. Star was on the edge of her seat waiting to see the exit.
402 Posts
Ooc — Anthony

The pale one made sure to stay in the shadows, away from any source of light that would be easily reflected by his pure white coat. But he stayed close to her, hearing the young captive's pulse raise frenetically. She was on the edge of losing it, talking to herself, consumed by desperation. But Bane, he was calm, silent.

Over here... the ghost kept repeating, but his figure wasn't seen. She was almost there... Almost...

539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
to readers: me and Anthony both discussed having her come back to the cave, so I'm not just assuming.

Yes yes we're almost there! The controlled voice said excitedly in her head. I don't like it here, not at all. I'm glad we are leaving these stupid caves. She thought, relieved. Soon she would see light again, and she would go back to the Creek. Esper would fix up her wounds and she'd tell them of her adventure! Everything would be okay, and soon she would be safe and sound....

Soon a faint pale light was there. She was excited, as she thought it was from outside. But no, something was off. There was a slight greenish tint to it, and the sound of her pawsteps still seemed to echo forever instead of very little. Her face twisted into a confused look as she entered another cavern. And realized...

This was where she started.

He had led her nowhere, just back to the dark prison. She snarled and whirled around, but only found the darkness of Mephala's web....