Testaments of Dedication
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
The teen flicked his left ear at a leaf that decided to attack it, and stood still, calmly letting the chick sniff him. A returned smellage was underway, a he replied to her mirrored Q.

"Same boat swimmin in my creek, toots. I managed to help Electro and Fire Babe evade a shredage from a mean ol' mountain puss, and he's gonna be headin towards my den soon for a check up on his gnarley battle scar. Wondering the day miss Foxy's gonna dub me as a non hostile, so I can help spiffy her up, too."

Ash sat there in his own daydreams, nothing but visuals if achomplishin his dream of healin the world. He knew he had ta take it one paw at a time, so ere h was, at the Dera.
He soon realized he hadn't told the babe his status.

"I'm sorry, I misted on that. I'm Ashton, and I'm The Doctor of the Caldera. Just nab me whenever ya got a ailment on your tab, and I'll tip it off of ya, doll."

A charming little wink left his face and waltzed her way. Ash was single, and found every gal beautiful. What let him do so was his way of seeing the wolf they were on the inside, and realizing, like a snowflake, every babe was unique and special in their own way. So who was he to judge Mother Natures creativity?
He was chill, that was. Plus, he digged makin friends, rather than enemies. Everybody needed a compliment, here and there.
Messages In This Thread
Testaments of Dedication - by Somnia - December 12, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: Testaments of Dedication - by Ashton - December 31, 2014, 05:26 PM
RE: Testaments of Dedication - by Somnia - December 31, 2014, 05:47 PM
RE: Testaments of Dedication - by Ashton - January 02, 2015, 09:31 AM
RE: Testaments of Dedication - by Somnia - January 02, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: Testaments of Dedication - by Ashton - January 02, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: Testaments of Dedication - by Somnia - January 02, 2015, 03:49 PM
RE: Testaments of Dedication - by Ashton - January 05, 2015, 01:47 AM
RE: Testaments of Dedication - by Somnia - January 05, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: Testaments of Dedication - by Ashton - January 05, 2015, 10:06 PM
RE: Testaments of Dedication - by Somnia - January 05, 2015, 10:48 PM