Redhawk Caldera Year in review [m]
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
It was hard to believe that, one year ago, Peregrine had still been a part of Flightless Falcons. In just a matter of weeks, his elder brother would be driving him from his home of three years, forcing Peregrine to seek a new home. He had had found one, an amazing one, in Blacktail Deer Plateau. Even though his relationship with Hawkeye had started and stopped again with the quickness of a lightning strike, he had loved his time at the plateau. He still adored his children made from that union, even if from afar. They would be a year old come springtime and that thought alone was enough to make Peregrine feel deeply nostalgic.

That was his year in review, though Peregrine could not and would not look backward. He missed certain people in his life, namely Blue Willow and his sister, Osprey. Yet the wolves here at Redhawk Caldera meant so much to him now. And nothing meant more to him than his mate and the puppies she surely carried now in her womb. A great—no, a fantastic—new year lay ahead of him. He had had several good years so far but this, he sensed, would be the best one of all.

Heart dancing with hope, the Alpha male lifted his black muzzle into the air and sent up a howl that celebrated the year now past and the one yet to come. His song was full of love, hope and dedication. This would be the best year yet because he, Peregrine Redleaf-DiSarinno, would work hard to make it so.
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox still felt she had at least another day left of trying for pups, and if Peregrine thought he was going to get out of it that easy... well, he was very, very wrong. So when his jovial howl went up, Fox darted toward the sound, grinning all the while. Ever since that first day, she had been unable to keep herself away from him for more than a few minutes, and she wasn't about to stop now. Somehow, she had a feeling Peregrine wouldn't mind the mother-to-be asking for more lovins.

“Hey mister!” she shouted once she was within range. “Did you think you were just going to leave me hot and bothered all day?” With that, Fox nipped at his rump in mock agitation. Now that she'd had experienced the wonders of the female orgasm, she'd been unable to keep it off her mind. And once the two of them had figured out how to move together more efficiently, it had been orgasm city ever since. It was pretty fucking awesome.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Peregrine secretly hoped that the members of his pack would hear him and rally together in response, their howls uniting in a song that lifted up to the heavens. Instead, he was met with a nagging nip to the rump. Peregrine's howl wavered, then tapered off rather abruptly as he spun with a smile to face his playfully agitated mate.

"Oh, you're all hot and bothered, are you?" he teased in reply. They had been coupling dozens of times a day for nearly a week straight, yet it seemed neither of them would tire of it anytime soon, chafed genitals aside. Peregrine intuited she would go out of season shortly, which might lead to a bit of an understandable dry spell, so he was happy to take what he could get while the getting was good.

"Good," he added in the next breath, "because I have a giant bone for you." Without any preamble whatsoever, he reared up on his hind legs and hooked his forelegs around her neck and shoulders. With a hoot and a holler, he gave her face a few friendly humps. He hoped Fox wouldn't bite off his nuts, else they might not have anymore children beyond this. But he was pretty sure she was a fan of the goods, so he didn't fear her teeth anyway.
She is marked via a spiral crossed through with a line on her shoulder
148 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Tempest was in sight of the two wolves just as Peregrine gave a hoot and began to hump Fox's face. Her eyes widened, and she stumbled backward. Unluckily for her, she was right in front of a small hill. Tempest fell backward onto her ass, then began toppling head over heels down the steep incline. Limbs flailing, she slid for a few feet before coming to a complete stop.

She swore, and scrambled to her feet. She shook the dirt from her pelt and ears. Peregrine chose the worst moments to hump his mates face.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
“You wretched—!” Fox half-swore, half-giggled when he began to hump her face of all things. She did have half a mind to bite his balls off right then and there, but she knew that in doing so, she'd make it so that they only had, at most, one litter of pups. Vision blocked, Fox wriggled free from his grip, backing up until he flopped down in front of her. “That is so not how you do it,” she said, her face contorted into a smile, but trying so hard to hide it away.

Just then, she heard a noise, causing her ears to flicker in another direction. She glanced back to Peregrine, then the place where the noise had come from, then Peregrine again. “Did you hear that?” she asked. Without waiting for an answer, she began to make her way toward the incline, only to find Tempest shaking her coat off at the bottom. Had she been a peeping tom? “You okay down there?” Fox asked the girl. If somehow their stupid and silly romance had hurt Tempest, Fox had to admit that it would be pretty damn hilarious. Still, she wanted to make sure one of their newest recruits was doing okay. It wasn't like Fox had spent much time with anybody aside from Perry this past week.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
A clatter arose nearby and Peregrine turned, ears pricked, and then exchanged a few glances with Fox before they moved forth to investigate the sound. Tempest was at the bottom of a steep decline, shaking the dust from her pelt as she collected herself following her tumble.

"Oh, it's just Tempest," he remarked to Fox. "She falls a lot and gets her mouth stuck to trees." His tail waved and he called, "Hi, Tempest! Did'ja break anything?"

Speaking of bones, though, Peregrine made no effort to slide downhill to help her, lest he accidentally terrorize her with his. He hadn't been lying when he'd told Fox he had a big bone for her and humping his mate's face hadn't exactly helped matters. He didn't want to get rid of it, either, not when Fox was ready and willing.

"Yo, we're gonna screw now," he called down to Tempest. It was a friendly warning, in case she wanted to make herself scarce. Or watch. Whatever she wanted to do, it wasn't going to stop him.
She is marked via a spiral crossed through with a line on her shoulder
148 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Tempest groaned as the pair looked at her from the top of the hill. At least they weren't still humping each others faces. She looked up at them, hoping they would not spontaneously begin to fuck each other again.

“You okay down there?” Fox called down.

"Oh, it's just Tempest," Peregrine remarked to Fox. "She falls a lot and gets her mouth stuck to trees." His tail waved and he called, "Hi, Tempest! Did'ja break anything?"

Tempest started to respond. "No, I don't think so, but-"

She stopped when she heard Peregrine give her a warning."Yo, we're gonna screw now," he called down to her. Tempest whirled around and loped off. "Thanks for the warning!" she called back over her shoulder. She was not going to stick around for that.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
When Peregrine explained to Tempest that they were "gonna screw," Fox shot him a look. “You didn’t have to scare her off,” Fox replied with a roll of her eyes. “Then again, I'm not sure what the alternative would've been.” Maybe he could've invited her up for some three-some fun. Not. Fox knew that she, for one, had been unwilling to be in the company of anybody other than Peregrine over the past week. And his company had been downright intoxicating. Speaking of...

Fox flitted her tail back and forth, giving Perry a sultry glance before prancing around him. It was a shame this part of the ritual would only last a week. It had been the best week of sex Fox had ever had, and she was not so sure it would feel the same once she had cooled off. The instinctual yearning for his body to be entwined with her own had been so incredibly intense, she wasn't sure if she ever wanted it to end. Still, she knew it couldn't last forever, no matter how much she wanted it to.

“How long was it,” Fox asked, continuing to circle around Peregrine, “that you wanted to bone me before we actually did the deed?” Their whole getting together story had been a long and drawn out one. Not only that, but Peregrine had presumably been in love with Hawkeye when he had met the young and feisty Fox. She wanted to know how many times she'd managed to blue-ball him throughout the process.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Tempest shot away across the snow and Peregrine chuckled, the sound deepening when Fox scolded him. He knew she wasn't really mad at him about it. This week, mating took precedence over anyone and anything else. It was enjoyable for its own sake, yet there was so much more at stake here.

Her question threw him for a moment, if only because he briefly misunderstood her. Didn't she know those were the same thing? Then comprehension dawned. He blinked, then tried to think back. He knew there had come a point where it had been obvious he felt something for her, yet it hadn't begun there. If he dug deep, he knew he could go back in time and pinpoint the moment he'd started falling for Fox.

"You came to warn me about a band of coyotes that had raided the creek. We talked about Bones a little bit, because she helped, and I explained that she was my brother's love child. Then we started talking about pups. Mine were a few weeks old. You asked about them. Then I asked if the creek had any. You told me you were too young but that you'd have your pick of the pack when the time came. I told you you'd look adorable pregnant..."

He paused, licking his dry lips, and smiled fondly at her. "I felt the spark that day, I think. I didn't show it—hell, it would be a while before I admitted it to myself—but I was jealous and angsty about the idea of you getting knocked up by some other guy. I maintain that you will be very adorable when you're all 'bloated and gross,' as you put it," he finished with a nuzzle, "and I'm glad that it worked out this way, Lil' Weenie... that out of all the dudes you could've picked to put babies in you, you picked me."

Peregrine rubbed the crown of his head against her fine cheekbone for a moment, then whispered in a suddenly gravelly voice, "Now tell me exactly what you want me to do to you and that foxy little firecrotch of yours."
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
I don't normally peek at old threads to remember things, but I did for this one! Seems like it might be one of the few moments Fox would actually remember, lol.

She circled him even as she listened, remembering that day with more clarity than usual. If she recalled correctly, she'd actually left a gift for Hawkeye, a new mother at the time. Fox had been courting more than a few males back in the day. Or rather, she had been getting them to court her. Haunter was the only one who had succeeded, with a few others hot on his heels. The thought of her dead lover brought a split-second tug of her lips downward, but it vanished as quickly as it had arrived. It was strange to think that Perry was technically a second choice. She had him now, though, and soon, their little children would be swarming around their feet. And she couldn't be happier.

“I’m gonna be so bloated and gross,” she replied, “you won’t be able to keep your paws off of me!” Because apparently, Peregrine was into that kind of thing. When he asked what she wanted him to do with her (and her firecrotch), Fox put on the most contemplative look she could muster. “Hmmmm,” she said, drawing out the filler sound for as long as she could. “I do like it when you hump me,” she said with a silly, girlish grin, “Although I must admit, that first time you just went right up and took me remains the hottest thing, like, ever.” Maybe it was one of those weird things where she just liked being dominated. Nobody else would dare to do it aside from Peregrine.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
I dug a little too. We've had 46 together now!

"No matter what you look like, I'll never be able to keep my paws off you," he reminded her. "Even if you fat with only three legs and one eye, I'd fuck ya." How reassuring, surely. "Even if you only had two legs... or one leg... or no legs," he amended, making it very clear that nothing could keep him off her.

At his prompting, Fox told him that she liked being dominated. A sly smile spread slowly across the Alpha male's face. "I really couldn't keep myself off you then, could I?" he recollected of their first coupling when she came into heat. "That's because you're so fucking sexy," he told her, his voice lowering into something of a growl.

Since she evidently liked him taking matters into his own hands, Peregrine approached her now, nipping and preening the side of her neck. With a muffled growl, he then grabbed hold of her scruff and gently forced her to the ground. He thought about trying to mate with her sitting up halfway or lying on her belly, yet both struck him as too vanilla right now. He motioned for Fox to roll onto her back, then helped her by shoving the top of head against her flank.

Exposing her belly took a lot of trust, especially for an Alpha female like Fox. Peregrine loomed over her a moment, every inch of his body stiff, one body part in particular. He knew this would take some acrobatics and it may not even work at all, yet he was determined to try all the same. He forcefully spread her hind legs further apart and then positioned himself over her and then lowered his posterior until their lower halves lined up.

"I'm gonna fuck you like a not animal," he told her with a playful cackle. Using his expertly rhythmic hips, he somehow managed to angle himself to allow entry, then began to move against her. He would start slow and then, by watching her face, he hoped to discover the perfect rhythm for this decidedly unnatural dance.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Awkward sex is hilarious sex.

Fox laughed openly with the image of her being legless, Peregrine still wildly humping against her. Truthfully, she'd rather be dead than useless, and she couldn't exactly be useful with no legs. If that happened, she would get so fat and become a giant, stinking mess. "Gross," she thought, scrunching her nose at the prospect. She couldn't promise the same. Fox was far too practical for that. Although Peregrine only having one eye probably wouldn't be that bad. Might give him that rough and tumble look that she'd always been crazy for.

When he ordered her (with motions, not words) to the ground, moving her around in whatever way he pleased, Fox gave him a dubious look. There was no way this could work, right? She was apprehensive, to say the least, and when he finally managed to wiggle his way on top of (and into) her, she winced. “Perry—” she broke off, her breath caught in her throat, “That is so uncomfortable.” Fox gritted her teeth, trying to wriggle free or readjust herself so it at least wouldn't be so bad. It wasn't painful, per se, it just put pressure on all the wrong things, causing it to be the least sexy thing in her book.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Had the two of them done anything like this before (or dabbled into BDSM?), he might have ignored her complaints and kept going. However, they hadn't. As soon as Fox let him know she wasn't enjoying herself, that she was uncomfortable, even, Peregrine stopped and withdrew.

Before she had the chance to flip over, he put his head between her outspread legs and blew on her, not wanting to miss the opportunity to joke, "Just putting out the firecrotch." He grinned and then stood up straighter. Of course, that wasn't true at all. He was happy to kindle fires with their mutual friction, he just wanted to make sure it didn't actually burn but felt good for both of them but particularly Fox.

"I guess missionary's a no go," he quipped a bit sheepishly. He wanted to ask her about her favorite position but that wasn't very much fun. She wanted him to be dominant. "Tell me what you do want, what you like," Peregrine repeated his earlier prompt. He took it one step further by adding, "Talk dirty to me, Mrs. Redleaf-DiSarinno. Make it so I can't help but screw you senseless."
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox giggled when he blew on her, amused by his stupid jokes even in the most awkward of situations. In fact, it probably made the situation less awkward. Once he backed off enough, Fox flipped herself over, but didn't get up off of the ground. Rather, her front half remained on the ground, and her rump was right up in the air, her tail moved out of the way so that she was *ahem* fully visible to him. "Tell me what you do want, what you like." She paused on that for a moment, her hips slowly swaying from side to side. If she hadn't smelled so obviously like a bitch in heat, it might have looked as though she was getting ready for an intense play session. That wasn't entirely untrue, but this was a bit different than the play sessions she normally had with packmates.

“I want you,” she began, her voice a throaty growl, “to fuck me so hard I can’t think. And then I want you to ride me even harder.” Just talking dirty caused her hips to gyrate against the empty air, wanting him even more now. “When you think you can’t keep going, make it last longer.” Fox licked her lips, finding it more and more difficult to hold still. If Peregrine didn't hop on it soon, she'd probably start humping him. And that certainly wasn't going to put them any further toward their goal of getting her with child. Fox bit her lip, big grey eyes locked on Perry's for as long as he stayed in front of her.
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
As before, her words made it feel like it was magma running through his veins rather than merely warm blood. He groaned under his breath, savoring each flirty, filthy command that left Fox's lips. She expected no less than his absolute best. He took a deep breath, oxygenating his magma blood. Peregrine was determined to pleasure Fox so well that she lost control of her body and screamed herself hoarse. He licked his lips and thought of ways to drive her wild even as his eyes followed her raised bottom as it swayed back and forth, teasing him.

After admiring the view a while longer, he rushed her. His muscular chest pressed into her exposed hindquarters and then he reared onto his hind legs. As he aligned their hips, he grabbed the folds of loose red fur around the back of her neck and yanked her head backward. Grasping her this way, he growled thickly through her fur and pressed his rib cage down against her lower back, forcing her to squat beneath him. Suddenly, taking her in this position wasn't so vanilla anymore.

He had never driven deeper, gone harder or lasted longer than this session, one of their last (at least during her heat cycle). Somehow, Peregrine managed to put mind over matter, holding back from encroaching on his own peak, even if it was the key factor to these shenanigans. No, he kept grinding into his mate, making her writhe and twist and moan. He wanted to give her a dozen climaxes—one for each puppy they hoped to create together. Who cared that that wasn't how it worked?

Although she had begged him to take her by force, Peregrine eventually released her scruff, which was covered in his saliva. He lowered his muzzle toward her right ear and moaned, "I won't finish until you give me permission." Intuiting that Fox would actually enjoy being in control of him this way, he intended to play the part and beg for said permission. "Fuck, you feel so good." He took a breath, then managed, "Knock knock! Who's there? It's me, Perry! Now, please, please, may I come inside?"
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox also knew that this would likely be one of their last sessions where she'd be receptive to him. So she wanted to make the absolute most of it. She bucked against him, unable to help herself. She squirmed and moaned and panted, feeling the heat between them rise and rise. Every movement was another bout of endorphins flowing through her veins, and she even began to feel a little bit light-headed from time to time. Still, she knew that she wanted it to last as long as possible. Peregrine drove into her again and again, her moans growing with intensity until she was practically shouting with pleasure.

When his husky voice explained that it wouldn't end until she wanted it to, it only made the pleasure that much more intense. She rocked back into him, their bodies fitting and moving together with such harmony, she wondered if this was real life. Not that she wanted to be awoken if it was a dream, of course. “I want it, Perry,” she moaned, feeling her own peak nearing with each thrust. “Come with me,” she begged, holding back her final climax so that they could finish in unison. What better way to end a week of passion?
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"Come with me." Yes, it was a sexual invitation made in the throes of passion. But it was so much more than that. They were really doing this. They had united, vowing to be partners for life. They had sought and established a new homestead. Now came the greatest adventure of all: parenthood. They literally couldn't do it without the other. For the pregnancy, the birth and the rearing, they would do everything as a team. This moment was symbolic of that, even if it wouldn't occur to him until later just how much.

His claws dug into the pale flesh of her hips as their coupling took on a sort of final manic frenzy. This was the grande finale, folks. Fireworks would literally figuratively shoot out of their respective genitals now. Indeed, there was an explosion. Peregrine felt it tingle from the tip of his nose to the tips of his toes to the tip of the most important instrument of all as he made a final stroke and everything became a hot, throbbing, pulsating eruption of ecstasy.

Actually, with a masculine cry that might set Fox's little ears on fire, Peregrine slumped forward. His pelvis continued going through the motions, though they gradually slowed as his weight pressed down on her, forcing her to the ground. He rolled away from her (except for where their flaming bits melted together), literally woozy in the head. His vision was dim and every muscle in his body was twitching in some strange fashion.

"I... you... I came so hard I lost consciousness for a sec," he admitted with a weak laugh, letting out the world's most satisfied post-coital sigh of all time. He was tempted to throw a leg over his eyes and fall asleep right there, though instead he forced himself to sit up long enough to peck his wife's cheek and proclaim, "Holy fuck, do I love you, though," before splatting once more.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox would likely never get the double meaning of her coital-induced demand, but when Peregrine gave his last hurrah, she felt as if their bodies literally melted into one another. The soon-to-be-mother moaned long and loud with her mate, their cries probably audible throughout the caldera for all to hear. Just like Peregrine, she felt a rush to her head, and her legs wobbled unsteadily beneath her as he practically collapsed right on top of her. He managed to twist himself away, though they would still be locked together at least for a little while. It was definitely the oddest bit of the whole ritual, though a part of Fox liked to think it was so boys had to listen to a bit of pillow talk before they ran off to tell all their buddies how great the sex had been.

“That was,” she panted, “a really great one. I mean the last one. The other ones were great, too.” That had not been her only climax during that particular session, but it definitely topped the others. There was something decidedly magical about finishing at the same time. It made her feel even closer to Peregrine than ever before. Her mate explained that he had lost his head for a minute, causing Fox to stifle a giggle. She felt oddly proud of herself.

“I love you, too, sex god,” she said, preening his fur. “And I cannot wait to have the sex talk with our kids. My gods, do you have any idea how awesome we are going to be as parents?” she asked. “I’m going to tell the boys to just pee in all the girls' butts.” Fox laughed, coughed once, then let her head fall onto the ground. “I’ll just tell the girls to bite off the boys' balls.”
3,373 Posts
Ooc — Kat
"We are going to be the best parents," he repeated, perhaps a bit inanely. He felt drained in a very good way and was having trouble piecing together thoughts and articulating them as aftershocks continued to pass through his muscular body. "You know, I won't be surprised if they pop out tomorrow, all ready to go. That's how hard I think I just impregnated you." He laughed wearily.

"Oh, man," he murmured, already slipping into unconsciousness but trying to remain alert to the conversation, "sex talks..." His nose wrinkled at her jokes. He hoped they were jokes. "How about I teach the boys and you teach our little ladies. I'm sure we'll have plenty of both to keep us busy." His lips twitched. Yes, he had put so many babies in there, he was sure of it.

"Babe, I am going to pass the fuck out. You are the best. I love you. I can't wait to be mommies with you," Peregrine slurred, fully tumbling into sleep. He curled tighter to his woman, their bodies still locked together, and began snoring softly into her ear.
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
Fox smiled dreamily as he spoke, realizing that this might be the first time he zonked out before she did. Not that it mattered, of course. If her babies popped out tomorrow... he'd need all the sleep he could get. In fact, it was slightly terrifying to think they only had two turns of the moon before the little ones would be terrorizing their every waking moment. Once Peregrine woke up, she would have to brainstorm with him on how to keep their love life from becoming full of dirty diapers and spit-up. With a pack full of able-bodied adults that Fox trusted, she couldn't imagine it would be that hard to slip away from time to time and get some romance in now and again.

“You’ll be a wonderful mommies, love,” she told him, licking his forehead for good measure. Even after his breathing settled and it was clear that he was asleep, Fox was still wide awake. She was excited about their children, and even a week of good ol' fashioned fucking couldn't wear her out to the extent that she wasn't trying to imagine them. Would they look like her? Peregrine? Some of her other siblings? Maybe they would look like one of Peregrine's relatives that she hadn't even met, yet. Fox continued to daydream, Perry's soft sighs the perfect soundtrack.