Big Salmon Lake I can show you incredible things
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
"Like hell you will," she snarled, practically plopping her stomach down on the still-bloody beaver carcass. His wolfish grin was hellish and full of malice. She thought he must be a lone wolf, having never encountered anyone from Ouroboros Spine to know their scent. He was a desperate male, she reasoned, who was being far too pushy for his own good. If only she'd chosen somewhere less isolated to hunt, perhaps Saena could've called for back-up from the Plateau. They might hear her call carry from here, since the Flatlands were, well, flat, but they would never make it in time.

Kierkegaard took menacing steps toward her, and Saena growled more fiercely, refusing to move at least for now. She snapped in his general direction, feigning a lunge only to fall swiftly back over her beaver. She stood no chance—she knew this somewhere in her subconscious—but she had to try. Blue Willow was counting on her.
Messages In This Thread
I can show you incredible things - by Saēna - December 26, 2014, 07:40 PM
RE: I can show you incredible things - by Kierkegaard - December 26, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: I can show you incredible things - by Saēna - December 26, 2014, 08:20 PM
RE: I can show you incredible things - by Kierkegaard - December 28, 2014, 02:30 AM
RE: I can show you incredible things - by Saēna - December 28, 2014, 02:26 PM