Did you miss me?
<b>WARNING</b>
This Whole Character is <b>MATURE</b>
Back away...farther...farther...
338 Posts
Ooc —
For the Interrogation quest with @Star
(Would like to complete the quest, be great is you could help me)

Crescendo slipped into Mephala's web a second time for the same purpose. He was going to see his favorite fae in the pack. Huge black paws hit cold stone soundlessly, cunning silver eyes fixed ahead. He entered the cavern where the prisoner was held. Her fur was almost exactly how he had left it, he noticed with glee. He stepped out of the shadows. "How's my favorite fae?" he asked malevolently.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
star's loyal and stubborn, so you might have to make her give info by force.

Star whirled around at a familiar voice, and immediately regret it. She crumpled to the ground, her paw pads unable to support her with those holes in them. "Not good. You knocked me out, and I noticed you did a bit more blood shedding before you left." She growled to him. Her forehead had a crimson pawprint, her shoulder her more from the spiral, her paw pads had holes in them, and she woken to a decapitated earless rabbit head. She didn't want him to hurt her, to torture her, to stain her fur with her own blood. "What do you want?" She growled, her dark eyes filled with hatred as well as that wild look.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
*Cue evil music*
Crescendo chuckled. "Why, Miss. Star, I want everything. And you are going to help me get it." The dark male stalked towards her, confident and sly. "First and foremost, were are your pack's prey caches located?" he was not going to beat around the bush. He would beat the bush. He wanted answers, and now.

He would very much enjoy raiding the caches of another pack, perhaps killing anyone that tried to get in the way. Yes, it would be fun. But first, he needed information.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
"I won't tell you." She growled. It would be hard for the silver eyed beast to get anything out of Star. Kove had gained her trust, lied and tricked her, but Crescendo could not earn her trust at this point. Kove's words had seemed trusty and true, every lie given flawlessyly. But Crescendo had tortured her. If he swore he wouldn't tell anyone, she wouldn't beleive him. "I won't tell you anything." She snarled, her crimson and white hackles beginning to raise. She could do this. She could stay unbroken. And she vowed to herself- she had to do better this time. Nothing could be told.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo immediately leaped onto the fae as he had before. He began to lick her ears, delicately. "But we are such good friends." he cooed between licks. "And surely," he stopped, and bit both her ear tips "You wouldn't want those cute little ears ripped off" he snarled, and bit down harder on her little ear tips.

What a surprise Scimitar would receive when he was given back an ear-less, bloody fae, he thought to himself. A broken fae.

(He won't actually rip her ears of.)
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Biting in thick places was okay- leg, shoulder, back, even neck. But in a place as thin as the tip of her ear, he could easily break the skin, leading to a lot of bleeding cause of all the veins up there. She let out as tiny gasp as he threatened to tear off her ears. "Rising Sun Valley." She begun again, just like last time. But she couldn't give it that easily, just at threats! She needed to stay strong. You can do it! The conscience whispered in her head. The voice intercepted, as usual- No you can't, idiot! It laughed mockingly. He'll break all your bones one by one and you'll give him all the info and end up dead. Then he'll rage through the caches with the rest of his jerk pack, and kill all your packmates that get in their way.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo sighed, and leaped of her. He sat next to her, a single paw holding her down. "Star, you have no one. You are a lone wolf now." he said softly. "I know others have lied to wheedle the truth out of you, but what I say now is the truth. Not a single member of your pack has come for you. In reality, you will stay here for a long time. When you finally make your way out of here, you will be broken. No pack wants a broken wolf. You will come back to us, no longer a hostage but a member of our pack."

He let her think for a few minutes before continue. "What you do and say now will impact your future here. Face it, Scimitar has no need for a broken wolf."
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Star narrowed her eyes at the first two sentences. She was not a lone wolf! She was a member of Swiftcurrent, their Eta, just a captive here. Except... By now somebody would already be in the Eta rank, to replace her. Would Scimitar really just move on? She had been there for months, just as many months as Kaskara and almost as many months as Scimitar himself! She'd been there longer than Nefarious or Falwasi or those other new members. She'd stayed through three fourths of the alphas, Fox, Bazi, and Scimitar, even when times were rough. Surely Scimitar had sent a search party. But with a sinking feeling Crescendo's words begun to settle in her. She ignored them. She had to stay strong. She couldn't get all depressed now. This was the time when she needed her strength the most, needed the most to be brave. "I am a member of Swiftcurrent Creek, my home. I am simply a captive here. Even if I was a lone wolf now, I still wouldn't tell you anything. Remember, you tortured me? I am not a broken wolf. I can not be broken. You will not break me or my spirit, because I am brave. I have no future here. My future is Swiftcurrent. I bet you Scim has has sent a search party for me. And when they find your puny little pack that can't even stand the daylight, they're going to kill you. And I'll help them. And we'll leave your bloody remains in the caves for the bats to eat." She finished her speech with a snarl.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo chuckled, attempting to appear unfazed. Inside, he was murderous. "Star, there is a problem with your little speech. My pack is not puny. They are trained assassins and brutal killers. They will take lives. They will kill mercilessly. You know what you have done, you selfless bitch? You have started a war. For when your pack comes to rescue you from your foolish mistake, there will be blood shed. Your friends and family will bleed in front of your eyes. Some will die. Some will be mutilated beyond recognition. And it will be all. Your. Fault."

Crescendo sat calmly, staring with burning eyes at the fae. "And I will personally destroy what you love the most." he inched closer to her, staring her in the eyes.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
As he spoke the words settled in. "Giving you the information will only help you to destroy them." She growled lowly. She couldn't help but let the thought, she had no family, seep into her mind. No one she considered family anymore, at least. Mom was dead, Top, Star's father, was not considered by her to be part of her family, and Moon had probably been killed by her father. When Star had dropped her middle and last name, she left behind her past. "What I love most has already been destroyed." She told him slowly and gravely, thoughts of her probably dead sister floating through her head. A tear gathered in the corner of one eye. She did her best not to let it fall. She was not a softie. She didn't cry.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo snarled, his anger rising. "Now look here, kitty. I have given you a chance, have been kind. Do you want me to leave some more surprises on you?" His ivory claws he dangled in front of her face, simply letting her dream up some terrors of the scars she would be left with. He growled, every hair on his pelt rising with his anger. He needed to sink his claws into something, and Star would make a good pincushion. He hated to think about what would happen when she left. Who would be his toy then?
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Empty threats, empty threats. Her conscience murmured in her mind, reminding her that she wouldn't give information just because of threats. But he hurt you last time. He's willing to hurt you again. Give him the info and save your own sorry life, idiot. The voice muttered in her head to contrast her conscience. "No. I won't tell you. I can not be broken." She said gravely. She narrowed her eyes. Don't let this silver eyed beast break your spirit. Be brave. This was neither her conscience nor the voice, but Star's own thoughts.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo gazed at her, coldly. "Everything, can be broken." The shadow gave no warning to his actions, just leaped across the space between them. He grasped her neck in his jaws, and very slowly began to clamp down. His whole pelt felt heated, and he had a sudden, driving thirst for warm blood sliding down his throat. He kept up the slow, crushing though, not wanting his fun over so quickly.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Blood dots pooled at each place where his fang dug into her skin. "Not everything." She snarled, and lunged forward. In the process his fangs that had been digging into her neck tore more skin, which she immediately regret. Blood came across each line, slowly beginning to re-stain her fur. She attempted to bite his neck, or ear, or whatever her fangs may of come in contact with. As long as she could try to hurt him. Star was sick of him hurting her. Especially this one, not just any old Blackfeather wolf.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Enraged, Crescendo snapped. His plaything was being naughty. He lashed out, his pent up anger release upon the pathetic snowball, rage blinding him. Claws and teeth searched for flesh, though he felt nothing. He was nothing but rage, the image of himself that had only appeared twice. The monster broke free, and Crescendo's eyes gleamed with the light of hell, wild and bloodthirsty, no trace of any logic or though in them now. He was beyond caring, beyond any emotion but the one he felt now.
539 Posts
Ooc — summer
Away
Star's eyes snapped shut as he lashed forward, suddenly regretting her attack. Several of his attacks landed, from the angle she had shifted to, along her shoulder and side. She cried out it pain as claws and fangs alike lashed upon her skin. She would not take it. So she built up rage- not at just him, all her rage- at her father, at him, at Bane, at the dark girl, at the White Deceiver, at the Dark Alpha, at anybody who had trespassed in the Creek, even a little bit at Scimitar. Then she opened her eyes and shot forward, her white fangs bared, lunging straight towards his neck. If she got a hold, she would tear his bloody throat out.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo was snapped out of his anger when her teeth met his scruff. He pulled away quickly, but not before she ripped a chunk out of his large neck. He aimed a final heavy blow to the white figure, his toy. Hopefully to subdue her. "You have already changed, my little princess. Did you ever think for a minute that you'd actually be able to go back to a normal life? That your pack would welcome a trespasser who has caused so much worry and trouble to them with open arms? You are scarred deeper then any claws or fangs could cut, princess. Yours is a scar no one will see, but it will ruin your life. Perhaps you should drown your sorry ass in that river then, bitch." He spat in her face with the last word, then silently turned on his heel and vanished into the hell that was Mephala's web.