Swiftcurrent Creek If you're broken, I will mend you.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The girl objected, responding not by swallowing her medicine but promptly rid it from her little mouth by spotting it over Paarthurnax' alabaster forelimb. Frustration bubbled within the mother's breast - why can't you see that I'm trying to help you!? - as her emotion began to brim. Tears welled in her eyes; the idea of forever losing someone she cherished so dearly was foreign to her. Paar had bid solemn farewells with many: her first lover, her dear mentor, Viinturuth, her parents... but with those came the possibility of seeing them again.

Durnehviir, however, was so small, and Paarthurnax was unwilling to let Death take one of her babies from her. She would stand firmly between her pups and danger, always, for as long as her heart beat.

Determined, the two-toned healer tried again. She licked at the paste she'd created, held it on her tongue, and attempted to place it onto the roof of Durnehviir's mouth with one quick swipe. She then proceeded to fuss over the infant, pressing her nose soothingly to her mottled forehead and kissed her tiny cinnamon ears, trying to distract her from the foul taste with comfort.
Messages In This Thread
If you're broken, I will mend you. - by Paarthurnax - January 02, 2015, 12:33 PM
RE: If you're broken, I will mend you. - by Durnehviir - January 02, 2015, 12:48 PM
RE: If you're broken, I will mend you. - by Paarthurnax - January 02, 2015, 03:29 PM
RE: If you're broken, I will mend you. - by Durnehviir - January 02, 2015, 03:40 PM
RE: If you're broken, I will mend you. - by Paarthurnax - January 11, 2015, 06:59 AM