caught up and lost in all of our vices
68 Posts
Ooc — Mini
for @Kesuk .
a continuation of the thread guns for hands
spar thread here.
conquistador - 30 seconds to mars
[size=medium]"sell your soul not your whole self"[/size]

[size=small]The warmth that now crawled up his spine was not due to the heat of her coy behavior or the proximity of their faces. While her luminous blue eyes had not roused any emotion deeper that friendly interest, the glossy arrogance that they had adopted now woke another type of appetite.
Not of lust, or companionship but of blood.
It was now, finally obvious that the role she had tried to interpret was too much for her to handle. She was not fit to be a martyr, a willing victim.
But he, on the other hand, had all the requisites needd to be a murderer.

It didn't take much.
It was not a profession, nor was it an art, it was simply a role the deceitful Ostrega was certain he could fullfill. Either way, when his teeth had pulled on the hair along her throat he had not been bluffing -- not entirely anyways. He had, silently toyed with the idea of bringing damage upon her as she had jokingly offered her vulnerable throat to his mercy, and now that she vocally dissed him by questioning his true ability to kill, it was with decisive determination that Ciervo too decided to voice those repressed feelings to cause harm.

"..you wouldn't be able to do it anyways" she sneered, the playfulness and charm slipping away to reveal it had all been an ugly faccade. "You're to weak" she then added, her words each time inciting more rage to rise from within his heart. "I understand you confused my mercy with weakness, but, listen close little bitch, I can assure you that I-" he began to growl, his ears flattening against his skull as he readied his body for a less friendly round two.
If it was confirmation what she was seeking by her provoking words she would recieve that and more.
When her remains were found and he was accused of being a killer, he'd be more than delighted to admit himself to be guilty as charged, there was no need of a lawyer or a judge, he knew what he was and he knew what he could do.
He knew what he would do.

"I am your worst nightmare come to life" he breathed finally, his teeth clicking in angst as he charged with fury, seeking impact and craving blood.
[/size]
247 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
I am so sorry! I totally forgot about this thread!! Sorry my post is so short :(

Kesuk's eyes narrowed as the air grew cold around the pair, her fur lifting in Ciervo's now icy gaze. He was being serious. But two could play at this game. In one fluid motion she was out of her vulnerable position and facing him, her paws planted firmly and her ears pushed forward menacingly.

Her eyes sparkled with dangerous sarcasm as she replied to his words, "Oh trust me, you are nothing close to a nightmare." she sneered. The sorrel female had to admit she was sad to see the playful wolf gone, only to be replaced with a cold hearted creature, but he had no right to say what he just did. She would kick his ass.