Bearclaw Valley These words are my heart and soul
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Guess what time it isss... :D @Scarlett 

Fear was a truly quizzical thing, and it's cousin, Worry, was right there beside it. The ghostly figure did not know which he was feeling, or whether it was some mutated concoction of the both of them, but something was definitely making his stomach do numerous flips. What brought on such a feeling was nothing other than the question, one that had been growing in his mind for sometime. Though he was sure of the feelings he held for her, as well as those that she returned, he could not help but feel peculiar over his impending meeting with her. He had put it off for much too long, however, and knew he needed to speak with her. He needed to solidify their relationship, make it official on all levels thinkable, even. The attempts to swallow his nerves were hellish, but once he'd succeeded, he brought his snout to the sky and called out for Scarlett.

While he eagerly awaited her arrival, Kove found himself pacing back and forth. The nerves were eating out his insides, leaving him feeling something close to ill. He took a few deep breaths to calm himself down, then forced himself to sit. Cooper optics found their way to the waterfall as he settled near the pool it crashed into, pulling whatever sense of serenity he could from it to ease his mind and subdue the feeling in his abdomen. It worked a shade, but only enough to clear his mind of all the 'what if's' that had swarmed within it. The Inuit man was going to ask the albino to be his mate, and not even his own anxieties could prevent that from happening.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Ahhhhh <3 <3 

Scarlett was in her den with Néa, watching over her. She didn't want the little lady move too much. Her eyes closed as she was laying by Néa's bedroom entrance. It was also to give the girl some comfort. Adlartok wasn't here, she wondered what he was up to. He left the den more and more, which was good but that also made Scarlett's control over him far less. If it hadn't been for the echoing walls of the valley she might not have heard her boyfriend's call. Her stomach fluttered and she was instantly on her feet. She mentioned something to Néa that Kove called for her. The stream was next to her den so water was close by and one of the caches too. Scarlett got out of the den.

The female's light frame started going from a trot into a full out gallop when she reached the open fields, it sounded far away and it meant that Kove was probably by the waterfall. Scarlett howled in return to tell Kove she was coming. Her paws carried her further. Thanks to her new summer coat she wasn't a panting mess when she reached Kove. Her tail was almost not to be seen as hard as Scarlett wagged hers. She was happy to see Kove. She greeted him like she always would, by plopping down on her butt and snuggling into his chest, his tongue giving him some kisses on his jaw. Scarlett was basically a happy puppy when seeing Kove and because there was no one to judge she would keeping it. In more formal settings she wouldn't greet him like this, of course. "Hey," she hummed happily. 
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When her howl sounded in response to his, telling him she would soon reach him, his nerves flared up again. A few doubts, both of what he planned t say and how she would respond, danced around in his mind, seeming to be fully intent on driving him mad. Somehow, he managed to keep his cool and forced himself to, once again, relax. It was much easier to settle down the second time around, but still quire the task all the same. Patiently, he waited, a look of worry laced into his features nearly the entire time. Once the sound of footfalls reached his ears and the scent of his lover entered his nose, he wiped his worrisome face away and smiled at her. Seeing her tail wagging so much caused his to do the same, happy as ever to see her. It would be hard to not be happy when granted the presence of the one he loved truly and honestly. Her kisses were returned with some of his own as he licked over her forehead and then gently touched his nose to her cheek. “Hey,” he said back to her, entering a state of calmness with her so close.

So as to make sure he wouldn't back out at the last second, Kove decided to get right to the reasoning behind his calling her. He drew in a deep breath and then let it out, gathering his thoughts and voice in the process. “Scarlett, I need to talk to you about something important,” he started, then gave a shake of his head. His words made it seem as if what he had to say was a terrible thing, when, in fact, it was not. Again, he shook his head and gave her a smile, not wanting to worry her. “I promise, it isn't as bad as I might have made it sound. It's a question, actually...” The man's copper gaze wandered away for a second, but when he bought it back to her he couldn't help but wag his tail a bit more. He decided to wait for a second, to hear how she felt towards a more serious conversation. Ambushing her with a question she might not be ready to answer didn't seem too kind, and that was all he eve wanted to be towards her—kind, as well as loving and truthful.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett let out soft yips of happiness when she got kisses back from Kove. Her tail patting against the rocky underground. When Kove grew more calm she did too. She fed of his energy and straightened herself out. She blinked a few times. She shifted a bit back to give him the room. She was still close but not plastered against the handsome male. It was cute to see Kove's tail wag. Scarlett smiled lightly at that. Her ears fell back when Kove spoke so serious. Instantly Scarlett looked like a kicked puppy. Was he going to break off with her? No, it couldn't be? He loved her? They go through Lacinia and .. Shiba. He couldn't do this to her now. They even talked about puppies...!

But when he smiled Scarlett calmed down and she curiously looked at the boyfriend. She leaned forward when he was talking about having a question. Instantly her mind started rattling, and wheels turning. Was it THE question? Her eyes went wide and just blinked a few times more. "Of course, what do you want to know?," Scarlett sounded so breathless when barking that to Kove. Her pink tongue licked over her maw almost nervously. Kove did look a bit tense. Scarlett suddenly grew shy and glanced down, although when her blood red orbs briefly glanced in Kove's copper ones they just couldn't be cast down again. A soft smile tugging on her lips. An intense happy smile. 
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Edit; Reading what Kove said makes me laugh a bit. Sounds like a wedding proposal, but I guess a mateship forming among wolves is more or less the same as humans getting married, so it works. :o

Concern and worry flickered across the male's face when he saw Scarlett's reaction to him growing serious, and he pulled his ears back slightly. He didn't like seeing her make sure a face, and certainly didn't like the feeling of being the one to have caused it. It made him feel terrible, and he was glad to see her return to normal after he offered her a smile. Never again did he wish to see her look so unbearably sad, and he would continuously try to make sure nothing ever happened to harm her. If she accepted what he was preparing himself to ask her, then he was certain he would have the time and ability to do just that, too. Even if she said no, by some twist of fate, he would stay by her side and keep her safe and happy until she was ready. Kove didn't want to push her at all, so he fought his nerves the best he could so he could grow completely relaxed.

Deep down, he probably knew that she suspected what he wanted to ask, but didn't want to admit it to himself. He wanted to act as if he had taken her by surprise, despite the fact that he clearly did not. Anyone could have seen it coming, though. Even a stranger, if they looked hard enough. With a bit of hesitance, Kove locked his gaze with her own and smiled, mouth opening slightly and then closing a few times as he worked to regain his voice. Never had he been such a nervous mess before, but it was a pretty big deal now. He'd found the one he wished to spend the rest of his life with, and never wanted to let her go. “Scarlett...” the Inuit wolf started, having finally found his voice. “Will you do me the honor of becoming my mate?”
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
It kinda is like a marriage proposal <3.

Scarlett wished he didn't take so long because she was getting anxious. Her nerves were skyrocketing with anticipation. Her red eyes studied him and something seemed off. Was there something he needed to tell her? Scarlett wasn't exactly calm now even though that intense happy smile was showing. "C'mon Kove," she let out. She was basically jumping up and down. Until Kove asked her what she had been praying for. She loved him so much and now he was finally asking her. Scarlett's tail started wagging even more excitedly and she instantly nodded, instantly. "Yes. Yes!," she let out in a excited whine. She moved to him and licked over his muzzle. Before she even realized it she was crying, happy tears of course. 

Never she actually thought that she would get a mate of her own. Someone that wanted to spend his life with her and now she had! She always dreamed of this moment and this was more than perfect. "I love you so much," She returned and nestled herself closer against Kove, which would probably be a hug if she was human. "You are so amazing I couldn't wish for a better male as my mate," she let out. Scarlett showered him with more kisses. She had a mate now. The most loving male of Teekon, at least Scarlett thought so. Her brain was a mess, as it was just shouting that she had a mate. And with that, it also meant that she could have babies now. No more horrible heats without someone being there for her. 
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The male could tell she was anxious, but he had needed to find his voice to speak. A smile had graced his features when she spoke, seeming to urge him to just come out and say it already, which he found to be rather endearing. It seemed she had been waiting just as long for him to ask, as he'd been going about trying to figure out how he would ask her. It was worth it, though, the wait, because everything seemed to fall into place perfectly with his timing. Her want for him to ask showed she wanted it just as he did, and the second she accepted his proposal further confirmed that. Not that Kove had realized, though. He'd been swept away into a state of pure bliss and joy when the words left her mouth, leaving him unable to keep a smile from his face or his tail from wagging furiously. It had to be the greatest moment of the man's life, and would later become a memory he would never forget.

I love you more than anything else around,” Kove told her, lowering his head down to bring it closer to her crown. The albino was, without a doubt, the greatest woman he'd ever met. She was kind and loving, and just amazing in every aspect. She was his sun, so bright and warm all the time, and he was so glad to know that he would be able to spend the rest of his life with her. “I am glad you said yes,” he said through a smile, doing nothing to conceal his happiness. He didn't need to, anyways. The ghost planned to share every happy moment he could with Scarlett, and nothing could stop him. “Actually, I'm honored you did.” She was the only one he loved, and probably probably would be forever, too. He was comfortable around her, and would always do anything he was capable of for her. Even if he was sure he couldn't do something, he would make a point to at least try, just for her. “Nalligivagit,” Kove said once again, but this time he said it in the tongue that was taught to nearly all members of the Apaata line. She might not know the words or their meaning, but she was his family—had been for awhile, too, but he only allowed himself to admit that now.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett was still a crying and whiney mess because she just couldn't believe it was happening. She had a mate now, a certainty that she would always have someone with her and never be alone again. Scarlett licked over his muzzle and couldn't stop. She looked like an excited puppy. Slowly she managed to calm down a bit more. "Honored? Really? Why? I am not that special," she returned. "I am honored to have you because you are so amazing and just the perfect boyfriend already." Scarlett didn't feel that special. She was amazed that Kove even liked her this way. They were official now. 

Her ears popped up at the strange words he was speaking. It was probably the language of his family. Scarlett curiously tipped her head in an adorable way. "I don't think I understood that." She would love to learn the language. Maybe Kove would learn her when they had a moment together. As alpha's they were busy but they had to make time for each other. Scarlett needed her daily dose of Kove. Luckily she could curl against him at night but more day time fun was definitely going on her daily schedule too. Plus she could use that time to eat since last time Kove wasn't too happy about that.

Her mind went on over the possibilities. The greatest thing of this all is that they didn't need alpha permission from Tuwawi nor anyone else to have babies. Scarlett's world stopped. But for that they needed to do certain things first and they hadn't done that yet. Spring was upon them, maybe she was blessed to get a second heat later in spring. It sometimes happened. Scarlett hoped so. Prayed for it. 
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Kove couldn't help but chuckle at her, or rather, at her reaction. He hadn't expected happy tears, but was actually somewhat glad he'd received them. It was the only type of tears he ever wished to see fall from her eyes, and would make sure that was all he ever did see. Even if it meant staying away from certain wolves, he would do just that for her alone. His head shook, however, when she said she wasn't that special. To others, it might seem that way, but to him that was anything but the case. In his mind, words could not describe her properly, and he viewed her as the most wonderful woman around. She was not simply special, but far beyond that, instead. “You are very special,” the man informed her, nudging her gently. “You are amazing in every way, and much more perfect than how you claim me to be. I am honored because I know you are much better, that you are a bright light shining through every ounce of darkness in the world.” He knew her to no longer be a princess, but a newly crowned queen instead. Not of the pack alone, but of the light in the world, of all that was good and kind. He was simply there to love and protect her, and make her shine as brightly as he was capable of.

The man smiled at her when she spoke of not understanding what he said. He had figured she would not, but would work to eventually change that. She didn't need to learn it all, but he hoped she would be interested enough to at least learn a few words. After all, it was something of a tie to his family, and he wished for her to be as close as she'd allow. “It means 'I love you',” Kove told her, his tail wagging behind him. She would at least need to know that, as he planned to inform her of his love as often as he could, and in as many ways as he could. For a girl who deserved the world, he hoped he would be able to give her something close to it. Even children, if she wished for them. They hadn't discussed the topic too thoroughly, but he was sure she would eventually want a litter to call her own, and he would be more than happy to provide her with such. Kove would, most likely, be the last of his living siblings to start a family, complete with kids and everything, but he didn't mind. It was worth waiting, he'd determined, as no one could ever be better for him than Scarlett.
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett let out a soft hum that came from her lips. She would have blushed if she could at Kove's loving words. It made her feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Her white knight turned into her king. Scarlett licked over his muzzle. It made her even feel more loved when she realized what Kove said. She always wanted to be a shining light for others. It made her feel great about the fact that Kove was seeing her this way. The white queen snuggled against Kove. "You have no idea how much you mean to me. You are my source of light. Because of you I get so positive because I love you so much," Scarlett responded.

Her light colored coat mingled with Kove's as she sat against him. "Nall... Nalli--giva--git,” she tried to repeat but it sounded so foreign on her tongue. A soft snort cam from her. "I will need more practice. But I'm sure that you will make me get the right pronunciation. I'd love to learn it, Kove. I know how important than language is to you. Maybe we can even give our future babies inuit names," Scarlett suggested, feeling a bit flustered for openly mentioning babies. Her red eyes glinted in excitement.
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Starting to get back into the swing of things (hopefully). x-x” I'll archive this now~

They were each others' light in the world, able to bring a positive feel to the other with ease. The bad experiences from the past, with 'Aklaq' and Shiba, would still be there in their minds, but it seemed as if they were able to look passed those times. It was great to know, or at least assume, that they could forgive whatever troubles they put one another through in the past, and the issues that will surely arise with the passing of time. He was confident they could get through it, no matter what would come about, as they brought out the best in one another. Kove rested against her, careful to not lean too much of his weight in her direction, a seemingly permanent smile etched through his features. “I hope we will be the light of one another for as long as we live,” he commented, letting out a low, content sigh with his words. Though he couldn't help but worry over whether or not they would be together forever every now and again, he told himself he would do everything in his power to make it happen, to make sure they were both happy and content until they took their final breaths.

A quiet chuckle escaped the man's throat as Scarlett tried to repeat what he'd said. It was not to make fun of he, but because he found it to be rather cute, and her following words considerate. “I will try to teach you, then,” he told her, giving her a quick kiss afterwords. He'd never taught someone a language before, and especially not his own. Everyone from his birth place knew the language unless they'd come from somewhere else, and even then, it was usually an older wolf who would volunteer to teach them. Kove paused at the mention of babies, a hesitant look crossing his face for a second, before settling back into a smile. He had nothing to fear or be hesitant of. A family often brought two even closer together, and having children of their own would be an amazing thing. “Maybe we can,” the Inuit wolf noted, resting his head down atop her own. He hadn't thought of starting a family with someone since before his parents had died, but now it seemed like the only idea popping into his head. The albino woman was his one and only love, and he couldn't imagine having children with anyone else. Another content sigh escaped him as he allowed a comfortable silence to fall over them, confident in the fact that they were both in thought over the topic.