Every day's so caffeinated
241 Posts
Ooc —
Vienna's all: "My Suma senses are tingling."

"A reason to dip in the ocean? Even better," she said with a widening grin. Andalusia was no stranger to swimming, having braved more lakes and rivers in her life than she imagined some wolves ever would. But there had always been purpose to her endeavours, and though she had found her thoughts drawn to the ocean many times, she had never managed to find a reason to swim into the vast expanse of the sea, unless she wanted to add death by drowning to her bucket list. But this mention of an Isle - that was something, and Andalusia tucked the trip away for another day, though she tingled already with the prospect of what she would discover there..

The golden woman couldn't restrain a quivering laugh at the woman's quip, and Andalusia shook her head. "Believe me, if luck comes in finite amounts, I'm in trouble." She counted herself a seasoned explorer, but could list off times even her own skills would have been nothing if fate hadn't dealt her well. Her attention drew serious again at Vienna's advice, and the Ostrega dipped her head. "Thanks for the tip. Don't know if I have any luck left, so I'll stay on high alert." Though her words came with a joking lilt, she understood the weight of the situation in full. The mountains proved dangerous at the best of times, and given her intention to return to Ciervo in one piece, she would not let her guard fall.

A lull entered their conversation and the Ostrega let silence come over them. She simply basked in the comfort of the meadow, but soon her gaze drew toward the mountains again, and her curiosity lingered there. Somehow she couldn't picture what would have led her brother there, though her time with Vienna clued her into what likely made him stay. "Your pack," she tilted her head and nodded toward the towering peak, "What's it like? In all honesty."
Messages In This Thread
Every day's so caffeinated - by Vienna IA - January 10, 2015, 08:20 PM
RE: Every day's so caffeinated - by Andalusia - January 11, 2015, 06:50 PM
RE: Every day's so caffeinated - by Vienna IA - January 11, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: Every day's so caffeinated - by Andalusia - January 17, 2015, 12:23 AM
RE: Every day's so caffeinated - by Vienna IA - January 18, 2015, 08:38 PM
RE: Every day's so caffeinated - by Andalusia - January 23, 2015, 12:06 AM
RE: Every day's so caffeinated - by Vienna IA - January 24, 2015, 03:12 PM
RE: Every day's so caffeinated - by Andalusia - January 28, 2015, 11:07 AM
RE: Every day's so caffeinated - by Vienna IA - February 01, 2015, 11:15 AM
RE: Every day's so caffeinated - by Andalusia - February 08, 2015, 09:28 PM
RE: Every day's so caffeinated - by Vienna IA - February 10, 2015, 10:04 PM