now you're falling away
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —
This "new" Týrr is strange and feral but I kind of really like it. >___> *coughs*

Týrr's ears cupped forth to listen to Manauia as she agreed with him, though the Rekkr expected no less of his Guardswoman. It was very likely that she would say a similar thing about any male that led her, perhaps even Tezcacoatl Týrr himself. I have tried to give him a chance Admittedly, it was a small chance and therefore not much of a chance at all, but Týrr did not like to be led by other males, had always been uncomfortable with it even hidden in the webs of lies as he'd been. When Manauia spoke of Tuwawi as she had, however, a soft growl of warning left the Lost Amazon Prince's lips. Do not speak of Tuwawi as such, Enamored with the ember of the Glacier as he was, though his admiration of her had been true even before his little crush had begun. Týrr held himself high before her, staring her down fearlessly, though if it was his Amazon half or the Viking half of him that lent him that fearlessness.

Manauia was older than him, likely more experienced, though if anything good had come from his time with the Northmen Ragnar had been sure to teach him how to fight though the Rekkr had no intentions of battling with his Guardswoman. He expected her to know her place in his presence. He felt a ghost of what was once great respect for her and it warned him now to remain calm, to remember that he still respected her, and though Týrr heeded this wisp of a memory the junction between his shoulders was tense and tight. Has anyone bothered to ask Tuwawi what she wants? Perhaps, he considered, she did not want what was hers, it was not an assumption he could make for her, but then again he didn't know. He hadn't asked, though he suspected neither had they. Would the pretend King even be willing to step down for her? The Rekkr inquired, focusing his crystalline gaze upon his fire kissed Guardswoman.

Things seemed to momentarily(?) calm down as Manauia switched gears, asking him what he wanted to do. I helped to find this Glacier, this is my home, Though Týrr was aware she would likely disagree with him on that. I want to return to it, but I refuse anyone else's rule but Tuwawi's, Dangerously, the idea of usurping came bursting behind his eyes like an exploding star. Or my own. Though Týrr would never dream of stepping on Tuwawi's toes to get there. If she wished for her throne back he would help her and if she didn't then he would attempt to take things into his own paws. Even if he failed he could branch off and attempt to find his own pack. He would find a new Coatl's Rise if he could not (what he believed to be) restore the Sveijarn's rule and ideas in the Glacier.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
now you're falling away - by Tezcacoatl - January 18, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Manauia IA - January 20, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Tezcacoatl - January 21, 2015, 02:02 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Manauia IA - January 22, 2015, 08:07 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Tezcacoatl - January 24, 2015, 07:40 AM
RE: now you're falling away - by Manauia IA - January 27, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: now you're falling away - by Tezcacoatl - January 27, 2015, 02:20 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Manauia IA - January 29, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Tezcacoatl - January 31, 2015, 08:44 AM