now you're falling away
the serpent king
281 Posts
Ooc —

In some semblance of a manner Týrr regretted his question almost as soon as Manauia's lips parted to speak her answer. It seemed logical enough, now that she had explained it to him, but at the same time felt like it had been obvious before. It was her talk of him returning to Quetzalcoatl that made the Rekkr fidget. The only sign that he gave to the fact that the idea of returning, without much of anything as far as memories went, to a mother that he could not even remember. Absolutely not. It was off the table — not even an option. He would not be that source of disappointment, a constant reminder of the son that had been stolen from her and returned in less than perfect condition. I can never return, Týrr whispered to her. I will never remember and I will not be the source of her disappointment and sorrow. He cared for Quetzalcoatl, loved her even for she was the woman that had bore and born him. He might not have remembered her but the love of a son for a mother could not easily be stolen or taken. Even so, Týrr was not so ignorant as to think that it would be enough. My place, my home is here. Duskfire Glacier. Teekon Wilds. I'm not commanding you to stay, you know. He was not sure what would happen to her if she returned without him but he wasn't forcing her to stay with him, or for him.

Týrr didn't need to be babysat and basically that was her job. To keep him safe, but he'd eluded them, tired of an entourage and ...something had happened. He didn't remember, of course, but he assumed it had something to do with the word Tartok and how it played into roughly put together timeline via his echoes of memories. Manauia stated that she would stay too then, and that she must aid him. This aggravated the Rekker some, but he shrugged it off. He would not turn away her help so readily if she was offering it. Who are you to me, Manauia? Týrr asked suddenly, wanting to know what they were ...before. Were we...friends? Lovers? Or has our interactions always been business? He didn't know but he was curious and he figured that his curiosity might work to sate her irritation at having to choose to stay in the Wilds with him. It was interesting that she was not willing to leave him despite the chances and opportunities she had been given, that he had given her. For Týrr it did not seem like such a far fall to want to know why.

he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
now you're falling away - by Tezcacoatl - January 18, 2015, 01:44 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Manauia IA - January 20, 2015, 03:36 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Tezcacoatl - January 21, 2015, 02:02 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Manauia IA - January 22, 2015, 08:07 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Tezcacoatl - January 24, 2015, 07:40 AM
RE: now you're falling away - by Manauia IA - January 27, 2015, 09:38 AM
RE: now you're falling away - by Tezcacoatl - January 27, 2015, 02:20 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Manauia IA - January 29, 2015, 12:43 PM
RE: now you're falling away - by Tezcacoatl - January 31, 2015, 08:44 AM