[IC Joining] Dream as if You Will Live Forever
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
It hadn't taken long for his call to be answered, and he was glad to see that the first form belonged to his friend from the meadow. When she greeted him, his tail wagged a bit and a smile grew across his face, momentarily hiding his nerves away. “Greetings again, Crëyr,” he responded. She had suspected he'd come,which was a pleasant thing to hear. The girl was able to see his nerves as well, and he felt a wave of relief wash over him when she gave him some tips. “Thank you for letting me know.” Alastor started to think of his own strengths and weaknesses, but before he knew it, who he assumed to be the Alpha had arrived.

Between the way he held himself and how he greeted the boy's friend, there was no doubt that the newcomer was, in fact, the one in control over the lands before him. Then, a statement came, followed by questions. The argent wolf's tail had ceased it's wagging, and after swallowing the nerves that he could, he opened his maw to answer. “We know each other, yes,” he started. “Crëyr is the one who pointed me towards your pack.” Pausing, he glanced over at the female, mentally readied himself once more, then turned his full attention back to Shadow. “And yes, I wish to join you and your pack.”

Instead of starting with the good, as most would, Alastor decided to start with giving his weaknesses. “My most obvious weakness is the fact that I am unfamiliar with this entire area,” he started. “I am not the greatest of hunters, but I can track things fairly well.” It was true that, while hunting wasn't something he wasn't particularly great at, tracking things was a completely different story. He'd never been trained to hunt properly, and had his own way of going about it that was often more trouble than whatever creature he was after was worth. “I have a good sense of direction, as well,” he continued. “I might not know this land too well, but I know of the paths I took to get here.”
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC Joining] Dream as if You Will Live Forever - by Alastor - January 20, 2015, 10:31 AM