[IC Joining] Dream as if You Will Live Forever
233 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Last post from me. :)

The yearling was sure that his friend would not understand the Greek language, and felt a bit bad for speaking it because of that. Even so, those thoughts were quickly lost to his own bit of joy as the Alpha, once again, spoke in the familiar tongue. Ναι, είμαι, he answered, pride of his heritage clear in his voice. There was a bit of interest in his eyes when he heard the other say he was Roman, as the boy had never met a Roman people. He'd heard tales from his mother, but had never actually had the privilege of meeting one—until now, anyways. Δεν έχω συναντήσει ποτέ ένα πλήρες Ρωμαϊκή μέχρι τώρα, he admitted aloud, his last words before following suit and switching back to the most common language of the Wilds.

When Alastor heard the words of his application not being the best, a wave of anticipation washed over him. When the silver leader continued, however, any negative emotions were set to rest, and the youth gave a bow of his cranium. “Thank you for welcoming me into your pack,” the argent boy said. “I promise to serve you, and the pack, to the best of my abilities.” The younger wolf would do just as he claimed, up until the day Charon carries him across the rivers and into the Underworld.
Come on love me like a Kamekazee
We'll go down in flames together

Thread titles are from Simon Curtis' "Super Psycho Love"
Messages In This Thread
RE: [IC Joining] Dream as if You Will Live Forever - by Alastor - February 01, 2015, 02:59 AM