Greatwater Lake drive it like you stole it
<i>"Sometimes there is no darker place than our thoughts, the moonless midnight of the mind."</i>
171 Posts
Ooc —
Rainier seemed mildly surprised, though Koontz didn't take any offense. "I know," she said, "I never expected to be the one to end up leading a pack. I'm not an Eagle." She hoped he would remember the reference to her parents' badging system. Even though they'd only met on a few occasions, Rainier knew she was an introvert. "Ariston's the Alpha and I'm the Beta. Maybe I'll step up one day but, for now, I sort of fit into a supporting role, you know?"

Rainier reported a similar story, which didn't surprise her at all. He had traveled to Seahawk Valley, so it didn't seem strange that he'd traveled to other places, including this one. As he spoke, Koontz's eyes drifted to Carolina. The Redleaf-DiSarinno gave her another silent smile, then returned her attention to Rainier, an inquisitive look on her youthful face.

"You two would be welcome to join us at Dragonwatchers," she invited openly. She knew Rainier well enough to know he would be an asset. She trusted he could vouch for Carolina. "There's no obligation, of course, but I'd love to have you there if you're ready to lay down some roots." Her tail quivered and she glanced between the two, though she quickly added, "You don't have to make any decisions now, of course, but you should definitely come visit the plateau no matter what. You have to check out the amazing views."
Messages In This Thread
drive it like you stole it - by Rainier - July 19, 2013, 08:54 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Koontz - July 19, 2013, 09:41 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Rainier - July 19, 2013, 10:00 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Koontz - July 19, 2013, 10:19 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Rainier - July 19, 2013, 10:38 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Koontz - July 19, 2013, 10:51 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Rainier - July 19, 2013, 11:45 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Koontz - July 20, 2013, 11:06 AM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Rainier - July 31, 2013, 05:59 PM
RE: drive it like you stole it - by Koontz - July 31, 2013, 09:30 PM