Noctisardor Bypass to storm or fire the world must fall
14 Posts
Ooc —
@Flash :)

The pale furred wolf lifted his head, forest green eyes twinkling brightly as he gazed around. His platinum silver fur glowing in the darkness that surrounded him. Rising tiredly to his paws, the viking opened his jaws and yawned before stretching and trotting out of his den. The moon was barely visible tonight and the clouds turned the usually midnight black sky a smoky gray color. Lapping some water up from a puddle, the Scandinavian made for the plains and then to the forest he explored sometime before.

Silva Stellarum. The forest of the stars. Not that there were much stars visible tonight.

Hjalmar padded in, silently weaving through the tree trunks, he paused several times to sniff among the leaves and grass, or what remained of it for herbs. Their supply was quite evenly balanced, with a bit of everything but sooner or later they would turn bad and new herbs were needed. Winter was a long season and it might have began, but it was still not ending until....who knows?
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
. Something was near his den. Flash could hear it's pawsteps crunch under the fresh snow. The roman twitched his ears, getting up stealthily. The stranger carried noctisardor Bypass scent, but not deep, obviously a new one. Flash grinned. A new friend could be at the end of this encounter.

Flash silently leaped out of his grove, taking note of the almost starless sky he saw through the crack in the grove of trees he resided in. Not making any noise in the snow, he leaped towards the footsteps only to find a pure white wolf sniffing some herbs. Flash grinned, a healer eh? But by the looks of the snow white wolf he was more of a warrior. Shrugging, Flash approahed, his footsteps still light and silent.

Hey there. Flash called out in a friendly manner. you new to Noctisardor Bypass?what are you doing out at night? He asked the white warrior. Unable to sleep? He said, quite cheerfully, which was strange, considering he was normally grumpy if he woke up in the middle of night.

14 Posts
Ooc —
The scent of a wolf drifted towards him, it held a strong Bypass scent. A veteran wolf then, and one he hadn't met yet. Still sniffing among the leaves, he continued doing his healer work until the stranger moved in closer. Then he drew himself up and turned, a gentle smile on his lips and a twinkle in his bright forest green eyes. "Hello to you too, I haven't seen you before, which isn't strange since I'm new," Hjalmar said with a tilt of his head and an amused edge to his words.

"I have a mild case of insomnia so I'm out here collecting herbs. Pack's new healer and warrior at your service..Mr?" Stormfrost bowed briefly and flashed the fellow wolf a grin, hoping the other male could stand a joke. He had met a lot of cold wolves who had no sense of humor in his travels and hoped most of the Bypass wolves were not like that.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Sorry for the wait @Hjalmar

. The white wolf seemed to notice him, as he turned he head to greet the tawny male. He said something about being new, which Flash was not surprised of. If Flash hadn't meet him, he was probably new. He was pretty familiar with all the old wolves. A pang hit him as he remembered his first friend in the pack, Farkas. Flash had scented his scent trail that lead out of Noctisador Bypass. He would go find the dark male, but he didn't have him.

"I have a mild case of insomnia so I'm out here collecting herbs. Pack's new healer and warrior at your service..Mr?"s Spiritfire. Flash SpiritfireThe roman barked. And you are.... He continued, asking the white male's name in return. The white male reminded him of Farkas (OOC:I wonder why). He rememebred how they met, they had asked each other's last names too.

14 Posts
Ooc —
"Spiritfire. Flash Spiritfire," was the reply he got from the golden furred male, and unsurprisingly, his packmate asked for his name too which he was only too glad to give. "Stormfrost. Hjalmar Arnvid Felix Stormfrost, formerly Niklasson which means son of Niklas." Probably too much information but this wolf seemed to have a sense of humor which meant he probably wouldn't mind. Or at least, Hjalmar hoped he wouldn't mind, after all, a new friend would be nice.

The Scandinavian laughed softly now, "In all honesty though, nice meeting you, Spiritfire. Flash Spiritfire."
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
. "Stormfrost. Hjalmar Arnvid Felix Stormfrost, formerly Niklasson which means son of Niklas."The white male replied. Now he knew the male as Hjalmar. The golden male barked cheerfully. Niklas? A god? Would the white male be another roman? It would be good, since the last roman he saw that wasn't Shadow was Tiberius and he had vanished.

"In all honesty though, nice meeting you, Spiritfire. Flash Spiritfire.". A pang hit Flash, his wolf even TALKED like farkas (OOC: I wonder why, Flash, you're not the brightest wolf around) . Maybe it would be cool to have another Farkas like wolf around. They could be good friends. And you, Mr Stormfrost. The golden wolf barked back.

14 Posts
Ooc —
"Niklas? A god?" Hjalmar laughed softly and shook his large white crown, "No, Niklas was my father's name. My pack's tradition was to name children's last name after their father so before I was Stormfrost, I was Niklasson, son of Niklas." he said with a light smile on his lips. "Father gave me the honor of having my own last name, Stormfrost, when I fought one of his deadliest enemies, he said I was like a storm of ice, of frost, that I was deadly and fierce." Hjalmar grinned and shrugged, but inwardly at that time, he had been bursting with pride. Father never gave out compliments for fun.

"Just Stormfrost is fine. Or Hjalmar." the viking spoke.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Stormfrost. Hjalmar. Got that. Flash thought as he jotted down the name in his mental notebook. Jokingly the golden male laughed. "Stormfrost is too long. Can't I just call you Stormy?" He grinned at the white male, showing his white canines. "I got my name for a reason." He continued thinking of Scarlett's tale of how he got his name.

Well, your coat looks a bit burned in a cool way. So you can tell others you got hit by lightening and lived to tell the tale. Her words echoed in his head.

"Yeah, so one day when I was still a loner, this storm was going on. And then I almost got hit by this lightning bolt. So that's why my fur looks a little burnt." He said in a serious manner, trying not to give the joke away. "So after that I named myself Flash, because I almost got hit by a flash of lighting."
14 Posts
Ooc —
"Stormfrost is too long. Can't I just call you Stormy?" Hjalmar threw his head back and laughed a hearty laugh, "Sure, but only if I can call you Flashy, its only fair after all," looks like he found a new friend in his new home, huh. Then the golden furred male proceeded to say he got his name for a reason, that one day he almost got hit by lightning and that was why his fur looked a little burnt. So after that, he named himself Flash because he almost got hit by a flash of lightning.

No one survives Thor's rage.

Hjalmar merely smirked and scoffed in disbelief, "Dude, I met wolves who actually got hit by lightning, cept they were a bloody burnt mess when I met them. And since you look absolutely perfectly fine to me, you gotta be lying."
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
sorry for the long wait. I wasn't home.

The male proceeded to say that Flash could cal him stormy if only he was allowed to call Flash "Flashy". "You got yourself a deal." Flash grinned back. "Maybe I should call you Frosty instead." He smile as he scooped up some snow and flung it on his new found friend. "Frosty the snowman, was a happy, jolly soul. With a snowy pelt and a sniffling nose, and two eyes that showed control." He sang, laughing as he did so.

"Frosty the Snowman, is a great legend, they say. His pelt made of snow, but the others know he became born one day." Flash continue, amused. He decided to stop there, thought he knew he could continue, but he didn't, in the hopes of not annoying his new friend. hopefully he hasn't already.

"Dude, I met wolves who actually got hit by lightning, cept they were a bloody burnt mess when I met them. And since you look absolutely perfectly fine to me, you gotta be lying."

"Ya just gotta cut through my happiness, did ya." Flash groaned as "Frosty" replied to his story. "By a flash of lightning, I mean a couple of yards away. There is no way i could survive getting hit. " He stopped for a moment. "I might. Actually. Jupiter could actually be nice and spare me." He continued, still not letting go of the story.