the earth lumbers on
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
Will just yelled "break your own legs" next to me as he read the thread

The battle was going on too quick for Flash to see what was happening at once. A male charged at Creyr and his friend teared away from the female he was attacking and took on the other male. That left Flash with Junkyard dog. He aimed for her hind paw, hoping to crush the female's hind leg bone, so she would not be as swift in running, making her easy prey if they attacked again.

She muttered something, Something along the lines of "Bitch" and "Coward". Flash replied with a snarl. "Get the fuck off our lands." The golden beta growled. "You don't deserve to be here." Maybe if they came in summer or something, where they had more food than they needed. But this was winter, and there was little prey. They can't afford to lose any.

From the corner of his eye, he saw another canine wander in. But this one seemed old, and the real challenge was in front him. Suddenly, a huge black mastiff charged in front of him, making him leap out of the way. The beta watched as Junkyard dog escaped, fleeing from the scene. Flash was tempted to chase after her, but he knew there was no point. They would know the challenge waiting for them if they come back.
*evil laugh*
38 Posts
Ooc — Vinyl
aahh! I missed a lot! I'm not gonna describe other fights cause I'm unsure about them, just gonna throw another Outlaw post in here.

Outlaw's fangs grazed the grey wolf's neck, but no blood came. He skidded to the other side of Shadow, but suddenly another leapt at his side. More from both sides of the fight arrived. He tried to dodge it, and in the motion the wolf's teeth made a long scar down his side, long but not deep. It turned red a little at the edges, but didn't start dripping any blood, yet. Outlaw's haunted eyes widened as he saw another coming at his throat. He snarled viciously, his brown eyes narrowed. As it came he leapt aside, almost in time to avoid it completely, almost. Instead these scars too lengthened as he leaped to the side, strecthing a bit down his neck. These were deeper, drops of blood pooling, not yet falling, but sliding down his neck. He stared at the wolf with hatred. Suddenly the hatred cleared from his face, and his eyes lightened. His eyes focused on the one who'd last said to get off their lands. His snarl was replaced by a wicked grin. "We'll be back." He stated simply, before turning and heding after the king quickly.
<i><div><span style="color:#9e0000;">A</span><span style="color:#980101;">u</span><span style="color:#920202;">t</span><span style="color:#8c0303;"> </span><span style="color:#870404;">V</span><span style="color:#810505;">i</span><span style="color:#7b0605;">n</span><span style="color:#750706;">c</span><span style="color:#6f0807;">e</span><span style="color:#690908;">r</span><span style="color:#630a09;">e</span><span style="color:#5d0b0a;"> </span><span style="color:#580b0b;">A</span><span style="color:#520c0c;">u</span><span style="color:#4c0d0d;">t</span><span style="color:#460e0e;"> </span><span style="color:#400f0f;">M</span><span style="color:#3a1010;">o</span><span style="color:#341110;">r</span><span style="color:#2e1211;">i</span></div><div></div><div><span style="color:#291312;">E</span><span style="color:#231413;">i</span><span style="color:#1d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#171615;">h</span><span style="color:#1d1615;">e</span><span style="color:#221515;">r</span><span style="color:#281514;"> </span><span style="color:#2d1514;">t</span><span style="color:#331514;">o</span><span style="color:#391414;"> </span><span style="color:#3e1413;">C</span><span style="color:#441413;">o</span><span style="color:#491413;">n</span><span style="color:#4f1313;">q</span><span style="color:#551313;">u</span><span style="color:#5a1312;">e</span><span style="color:#601312;">r</span><span style="color:#661212;"> </span><span style="color:#6b1212;">o</span><span style="color:#711212;">r</span><span style="color:#761211;"> </span><span style="color:#7c1111;">t</span><span style="color:#821111;">o</span><span style="color:#871111;"> </span><span style="color:#8d1110;">D</span><span style="color:#921010;">i</span><span style="color:#981010;">e</span></div></i>
827 Posts
Ooc — Will
Throwing Shadow's post in here :)

Shadow was not exeptionally strong, he never was, his best skill was his speed and agility and it saved him now. Just as how Dogmeat managed to counter his blow, the Roman slipped away quickly but it was a close call. The dog was a pretty good fighter, he would give that to him, but the silver Alpha did not think he had as much experience as he did. Of course he could be wrong...but he was allowed to have his own opinions right?

Shadow did not leap for the dog who first charged at him when Dogmeat turned and ran towards his wolves who were surrounding another dog, so the old dog was heeding his words after all. The lesser animals were fleeing the scene and a cold sneer crossed the wolf's face for a brief moment before it was once again replaced by an icy look and stoic indifference as he gazed at the battle scene.

"Let them go, don't chase after them," the Roman howled the command into the air, cunning and sly he might be, but he was always a man of his word. This time, Shadow would let them go, next time they would not leave so easily. The Romans would be ready, and the lesser canines would never find the entrance, the stone archway was too nicely hidden. When the small dog said they'll be back, Shadow smirked and called after them, "No, you will not come back. Unless you want your lives taken away from you."
32 Posts
Ooc — Laur
It was like they had disturbed an ant's nest; pack members came pouring in from every direction as the conflict started, the howls and snarls from the fighting most likely drawing them in. Reaper determined the large grey one was the leader as he seemed to be the one most were going for and many of his own wolves came to his aid. He and Dogmeat danced around each other in a fierce battle that Reaper could only spectate for a second, before he focused back on the female he was charging at.

Before he could reach her, though, a sudden white flash appeared to his left. Startled, the mutt stumbled, feeling the graze of teeth against his foreleg. He whipped his head and snapped at the other female in response, before letting out a howl of pain as another set of jaws tugged at his ear. There was the sickening sound of torn flesh and specks of blood suddenly littered the snow beneath them. His wild gaze sought to seek out the grey-furred perpetrator before another figure barrelled past him. He leapt back, relieved it was only Dogmeat who had suddenly turned into a bulldozer. The other canines suddenly started peeling away from the scene; it was obvious their endeavour for scraps had failed — quite spectacularly at that.

His rage urged him to continue the fight but instincts told the boy to run. With another growl, the dog glanced again at the two girls who had injured him (oh, how far he had fallen from his pit fighting glory days), before turning on his heel and chasing after his fleeing lab-mates.
4 Posts
Ooc — Carter
Yellow jacket continued to thrash, and broke free from the fight. He knew two things. He might damn well die here, and he would not go down from a fight.

Yellow shouted as he charged at a random dog. All he saw was flashes of fur, and blood. The lab. His parents. Yellow continued to charge, as he ran into a soft surface, assuming it was another wolf. Yellow did what he thought was standing over the creature. Then he cocked his head to see who he had knocked over. One single drop of blood dripped from his eye.

(Whoever feels like taking the challenge, I need someone to be the thing he tackled, Por' Favor?)
I wish that I could wake up with Amnesia.
159 Posts
Ooc — Leondre
I'll do it, more fun for Flash!

The golden beta had been resting, looking around to see if any of those dogs had stayed behind. He sniffed blood at the scene, and looked around seeing the part where Creyr and Sveta had been fighting on stained with a few drops of blood. So they had drew blood, good, that will teach those dogs not to come back.

Flash relaxed his stance, closing his eyes and giving thanks to the gods for allowing them to win. He got to, Thank you for giving us strength and power to win this battle, then something solid barrelled into him. He stumbled, not ready for the attack. Blinking open his eyes, he was ready to growl at whichever wolf bumped into him when he saw it was one of those canines.

The tawny male snarled as the dog tried to stand over him. It was old, and probably had more fighting experience, but Flash was younger and probably more agile. He twisted around on the ground, and reared up on his hind legs, most likely being able to make Yellow Jacket fall off. The beta turned around, leaping for the undersides of the dog, which was the weak spot in the body.
13 Posts
Ooc — Kara
Sarana watched as Alastor grazed Outlaw's rib cage. While the canine was preoccupied snarling at the male, the young female took her opportunity and leapt at him as he jumped to the side. He wasn't fast enough though. A smirk crossed her face as she tasted the sweet blood of her enemy, and now showing off her newly blood stained teeth with a snarl.

She had not done the damage aimed for, but if the wound wasn't treated, and the canine didn't stay healthy, it would surely lead to be fatal. She watched as many of the creatures left the area where the battle took place, including the one she had been fighting. Just as she was about to engage in running after Outlaw to finish what she started, a howl broke out clearly saying to let them go.

Her paws itched to run after them, but the young female stood still and glimpsed over the white terrian, now decorated with small spots of blood. Searching for a new victim, it didn't take long untill her golden eyes locked on to her new target. Sprinting after the large dark creature who had pinned down a golden furred wolf, the young female leaped after his back left paw. Her intention this time was to distract the canine, so her fellow pack mate could recover, as she probably couldn't fight Yellow Jacket herself.
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
well this certainly was fun. good thread, everyone! :D

crëyr felt her fangs hit their target— reaper now had one intact ear, courtesy of her jaws. she turned her head for a split second, spitting the mixture of blood and rubbery dog ear out of her mouth, and twisted back just in time to see a zipping figure dart past her.

reaper tore away from the scene, his growl spitting vengeance. crëyr was tempted, of course she was, to chase after him and finish him off, but he seemed to have joined all the other mutts who were fleeing, running away from noctisardor's borders. "don't come back!" she hissed at their retreating backs as shadow's message rose into the air, instructing them not to chase after the dogs.

she glanced at the amber-eyed female who had been taking on the same dog as she had been, and gave her a nod. "good job. i've never seen you around before. you new here?"

27 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Guess this in my final post too... didn't expect the ending to come so quick lol. @_x

Things became chaotic far too quickly. For every wolf there seemingly was a dog to join them. And just as quickly, too quickly, they were calling in a retreat. For a fleeting moment, Twister could only watch and try and defend himself against the rock-and-a-hard-place he found himself. But as soon as the opportunity presented itself, he too decided to take follow of Dogmeat and the others and retreat. The defense here presented too much of a barricade for them to scrounge for a little bit of meat, and in his eyes, they were far too disorganized to mount an attack. It was only after he had cleared the band of wolves and had joined back with his companions that he noticed the scores where skin had been sliced. Who had dealt them or when he had got them, he hadn't paid attention. But as the adrenaline wore away, they stung with renewed fervor, and left him casting a bitter gaze back towards the place where they had come.
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
concluding because no replies

soon enough all the dogs scampered off, away from the bypass' borders, retreating into safety. well, they would be safe if they didn't intrude and try to steal their stuff once more.

crëyr stepped backwards and turned to her packmates. "whew, that pretty much ended before it started. good job defending, everyone." today the wolves of the bypass had truly shown how they had stood up and worked with each other, holding each others' backs up to defend the home they had pledged themselves to. they had worked together and fought together as a team.