[m] Everybody wants to rule the world
<b>WARNING</b>
This Whole Character is <b>MATURE</b>
Back away...farther...farther...
338 Posts
Ooc —

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: Sexual content.

@Kadence

It had been to long since the shadow had seen Kadence, the mysterious lady he had spent quality time with. In his mind, too long. So when he found her scent that evening, he had been quick to latch on to it and go in search of his companion. He licked his lips, memories whirling in his mind of her, every part of her. He longed to have her once again, to matter what it took. Crescendo was determined. Happy thoughts of little tiny Crescendos running wild through the forest made him grin, how each one of them would grow up an assassin, cold and deadly. Such thoughts ran through his mind as he followed the scent, almost not noticing as it became stronger. He sat, eye glinting. "Come out come out where ever you are, little shadow." he called out softly.
Warning: Uses foul and explicit language in threads
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Memories of her and Crescendo's time together swirled in her head as she trotted along through the gloom. She had been going no place in particular, only out to stretch her legs and maybe catch the occasional piece of prey that crossed her path. While her ears swiveled in search of the noises of small animals, instead they picked up someone's voice. More precisely, Crescendo's. And he was calling her. Ah, so he had moved on to the clingy boyfriend stage.

She smirked as she made her way towards him, coming out of the foliage and meeting his gaze with a perfectly neutral stare. This would be interesting indeed.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
"Kadence" He greeted her simply, his expression neutral as well. His silver eyes sparked at the sight of her, but he poured water in the flames. He sat in front if her warily, eyes never leaving her. What game was she playing now? She was unpredictable, the girl was. He liked it. Studying her every move, he made no effort to goad her into speech. He was determined to keep up with whatever she was planning.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Her emotionless yellow eyes met his sparkling silver ones and she saw the question in them. He spoke her name in an almost breathless way and she could tell he was thinking about their last encounter, which had turned out rather well for both of them.

Continuing her game, she looked him in the eye and spoke in a way that suggested nothing ever happened between them, that they were merely acquaintances that had fought in the same battle. "Crescendo. Are you wounds healing well?" she enquired, only friendly concern evident in her bright yellow eyes. She wondered what his reaction would be to her newest game and how far she would take it.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo kept his expression neutral, but it was hard, so hard. "Yes, how nice of you to ask." he said in an expressionless tone. Oh, why where her games so hard... "And how have you been faring, Kadence?" He was not giving in. If he had his way, little shadow would be begging for more soon. He would play the game, all right, and he would win it.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
He was doing good so far, playing along nicely. But just like last time, he would break eventually. And when he did, she would make him wait, make him beg for it. And then finally, after he got on his knees and practically cried for it, then maybe, just maybe, would she let him have it.

"I'm doing pretty good, thanks." she said in a friendly manner. "This place is a pretty great home." she observed, her tone still friendly but hinting at nothing more than that.

"I'd guess you're feeling pretty at home too? Any special lady you have your eye on?" she asked, her tone completely oblivious. "Even I have found someone who interests me in these woods." she continued, just trying to press his buttons.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo was getting ticked. But he didn't let it show. "Oh, you found someone too? I have my sights set on a fucking sexy girl, we had a great time last night." He kept up the charade. He lay on his back, casually swaying his hips. "She got a ton of this." he said, motioning downward. "Pity you couldn't meet her. You two are so alike." he still lay on his back, staring into Kadence's eyes. "Feel free to inspect the merchandise. Tell me what you think."
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Kadence smirked as Crescendo not so subtly tried to get her interested in his lower area. She tilted her head and gave him a quick once over, her face showing nothing but disinterest.

"Eh, I've seen better. And maybe I will meet this mystery girl someday." she mused thoughtfully. "And maybe you will have to meet the one I'm interested in as well. You might have met him actually? His name is Grim." she said with innocence that would hopefully drive him crazy.

"He's very big, in more ways then one if you know what I mean, and he is sort of a russet color." she explained, her eyes sparkling as she imagined him. Grimnir had been rather handsome, but he was also a tad insane if she remembered correctly.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo almost snarled, but stopped himself. "Oh, it is getting rather late, isn't it?" He mused thoughtfully. "You know, I really think I should get going. Well, it was nice," He said, smiling. "I promised my girl something special tonight, you know?" he stood, giving an odd formal bow toward Kadence. He whirled around, positioning his manliness directly in front of her face. "Todoloo!" he called back cheerfully, but waited before setting off.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
He was so close, so close to breaking, yet he held it in and masked it with increasing weirdness. Todoloo? Really? She could see it in his eyes as he caught him self from snarling in frustration and Kadence fixed a look of disapproval on her face.

"Well if you're so intent on giving your junk to your girl, could you please not shove it in my face. That's kind of disloyal to her, don't you think?" she countered, with a stern look in her eyes. Ah, this is way too much fun she thought as she held back a satisfied smile.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo tutted. "Oh, how silly of me. I apologize." He smiled at Kadence before beginning to walk away. He didn't get far, though.

A branch creaked, and a large branch tumbled down and landed squarely on Crescendo's head. He winced as it fell to the ground, but smirked at the opportunity. He tumbled over and landed on his back, all paws in the air. "Oh, it seems I am dying." he said expressionlessly. He began to close his eyes, before opening them wide eyed in horror. "And I only fucked my girl once!" he cried in indignation.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Kadence ran over to the faking male with mock terror in her eyes. She looked over him, examining the branch that had fallen on his head to see how hard it must have it him.

"Oh my! I'm so sorry! If you tell me her name, I might be able to find her for you to say good bye." she offered kindly, her eyes filled with concern and worry, all of it fake of course.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Cresendo sighed and stood up. "Fine, you win, Kadence." He shook himself, dirt cascading from his pelt. He stalked toward her, stopping when he reached her side. He brought his muzzle close to her ear. "Can we play now, shadow?" He asked her sweetly. He licked her muzzle lightpy, waiting for her answer. He was almost quivering from anticapation, but held his emotions in check.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
And there it was, he was giving up. But she wasn't done, not yet. She recoiled from his lick, taking a couple steps away from him and shooting him a cold glare.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, you sick bastard." she hissed angrily, her eyes blazing with scorn. She continued to back away, her eyes locked onto his every movement, including the slight quivering his whole body possessed. Once she was a good couple feet away from him, she turned ready to run.

Just see how he likes that. she thought happily, enjoying the way he got so irritated from her toying, how he gave up so easily to get what he wanted.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
"Sick bastard is one way to call it." Crescendo muttered. He strode toward her, smiling coldly. " But whatever I am, I know I get what I want." It was his game now, that much he knew. "If you run, kitty, I'll catch you. And then we will play, and I am sure you'll have lots of fun" He lunged toward her, eyes cold but amused.

If she wanted to play tag and go fuck, he was all to eager to participate. And he would catch.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
If she hadn't been acting, that would've been the last straw and Crescendo would've been on the floor bleeding out by his throat. But it was all a game, a game that would end the way she wanted. And what he wanted, would not cut it. Instead of continuing her retreat, she turned on her heels as quick as a snake and lunged right back at him, her jaws fixed in a menacing snarl, her abnormally long front fangs glistening in the dim light of the forest. Her tail lashed behind her intimidatingly as she raised herself up to her full height, which still, sadly, wasn't as tall as Crescendo.

"I said, back off." she snarled, her ears forward and her tail raised. She knew that she was higher ranking then him and normally she wouldn't care, but this was one of the few times that it actually came in handy.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo wasn'tnsure how to proceed. Torn, he stared at her for a few moments. Finally, he flipped upside down and used his legs the push himself along the ground until his head was below her elegant face, looking up at her. He sighed dramatically, eyes shineing with mirth. He said nothing, just looked up at her, eyes neutral. He whined softly, only half kidding.
His game hadn't lasted long.
Crescendo stayed where he was. "As you wish, your majesty" A tiny hint of challenge entered his gaze, and he fell silent, waiting.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Finally! Took him long enough. Kadence smirked as she observed his submissive posture, even whining a bit. She had to admit it was rather satisfying to see him like this. "Fine, you can get up now." she allowed, dropping her tail and letting her position go back to normal.

Time for the real fun. She stepped away a couple steps before sitting down, her gaze fixed on Crescendo. "So, tell me about this girl you're so fixated on." she purred.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo's eyes glowed. "Oh, shes quite the girl. Deadly and cunning, not to mention extremely sexy." Crescendo stood, sitting in front of Kadence. "Shes a great big mystery, wrapped in a night black pelt and beautiful eyes." It was these encounters when something in him changed for a bit, becoming warmer, more willing to play. Kadence, as deadly as she was, seemed to melt his freezing armor. But don't think tomorrow he'll be loving every wolf he meets and healing the world. Not even when hell freezes over. No, it was just...different.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
Kadence hmmed, pretending to think about his description. Crescendo was an interesting one, she would give him that. It was a good interesting but she didn't quite know what to think of their relationship yet. For now she would classify it as interesting as well, just like him. Bringing her eyes back to his she let a mysterious little smile slip onto her lips.

"She sounds pretty amazing, but I still think I'm better." she countered, her voice quiet but full of meaning. This was similar to her encounter with Bane, who had disappeared completely. Now that she thought about it, she wondered where he had gone. She had spent the day with him a while ago and then there was the battle, but since then, she hadn't seen him at all. She pushed the thoughts to the back of her mind as Crescendo probably wouldn't appreciate her bringing up another male.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo smiled, but didn't respond to the statement. "I've been meaning to ask you, Kadence, why the scars under your eyes. The make you look deadly, but there must be another reason, no?" he asked her softly. He had the distinct impression their game was coming to the end, and just as well, he was getting bored of it.

Once again, he thought back to the countless females he had woed. None had ever meant anything, but Kadence was different. While others had crumpled under his words and manner, Kadence played him. She was stronger, more beautiful then any other he had met before. And while he didn't call their relationship a beautiful love story, he called it an interesting topic, that had to be explored further. And he was prepared to dig as deep as Kadence let him.
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
She had gotten that question a lot and frankly, she didn't mind sharing the answer at all. That was one question she would answer flat out, because no matter how much she beat around the bush about it, the truth was always as gruesome.

"I've been wondering how long it would take for you to ask that." she smirked, getting to her paws and walking closer to Crescendo. "The X is the mark of the wolf who trained me, and" she paused, flicking her left ear and feeling the air run through the three small triangles carved there, "These, are a reminder of those I've killed. Still interested?" she asked darkly. Those who were petty cowards would run in fear of her after they heard the story of her mark and only the strong would stay, so this was a test of sorts, to see if he was worth it.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo peered closely at the triangles. Three. "Still interested?" she asked darkly. His answer was short, but true, his voice deep and quiet. "Always." He settled back on his haunches. "Scars...they make us more, they add to you." he said carefully. His silver eyes glint darkly for a second as he gazes at a specific scar hidden under his thick neck fur. he has told no one yet, and doesn't plan to.

He looked up at her again. "They make you all the more deadly and beautiful," he commented truthfully. The scars had interested him, they made her more then just another fae on the outside.
@Kadence I can spree now if you are up for it.
@Mara cause you are on right now
170 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
yay for spreeing!!

She chuckled at his answer before her eyes drifted to a spot on his neck where he had been looking. She looked closely, but the thick fur hid anything that could possibly be there from view. She looked back up into his eyes that sparkled mischievously and smirked.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I should probably go find what Grim is up to." she said, slowly getting to her paws and turning to leave once again.
<b>WARNING</b>
338 Posts
Ooc —
Crescendo took a harsh breath before realizing that Kadence was still joking. He hoped. He leaped up and walked quickly to her side. Suddenly, he was no longer in the mood for games. He had played enough "Stay" he command. Quickly afterwards, he added in a softer voice. "Please, Shadow" Silver eyes reached for her golden ones, their cold flames hiding a note of pleading. He wanted to touch her again, no he needed to.