Blackfeather Woods there's an endless road to re-discover
Hayde
@Lusa 
Will be playing both characters in this thread X3 But anyone is welcome to hop in!

A white pelt glowed in the dark wood. She had trespassed over the border, but she didn't give a damn. If the wolves who lived here had a problem with that, then they can go chase their own tales. Because there a familiar presence in this woods. A long memory. A memory that she had been searching for ages. A midnight colored wolf with bright blue eyes. Her little sister, her friend. She had just walked by, and her scent screamed through the air.

The pale girl lifted her snout, sniffing the air. I can smell her. She is here. She has to be! 
334 Posts
Ooc — dead

The girl limped slowly through the woods, thinking about everything. Life was pretty sweet. She had the perfect home to live and defend, Grimnir. She could even put up with the annoying little wolf Ohen. She had went up the ranks rapidly, just as expected. Everything was perfect.

And now things were just getting better, for she caught the scent of a trespasser. Another stupid one waiting to die? Good. It meant new blood for her. The dark star followed the scent, taking her to a pale female, sniffing the air. What did she think she was doing? Going deep into the territory of Blackfeather was a no no. Her lips curved into a snarl and she rushed in front of the wolf, eyes blazed with anger. "How dare you waltz in here like you own the place! Prepare to die." She was just about to lunge, but something stopped her. This female seemed so... familiar. Her face, her eyes. "W-what?" Her eyes widened with shock as she stared up at the white wolf. And suddenly her memories flooded in her mind. The memories of her childhood. Those days of training and storytelling with her Beta. Her sister. "Hayde? Is that you?"
Hayde

Soon enough, she was stopped in her tracks by a dark female. From her voice, she didn't seem to happy to see her. The girl half lunged, but stopped and stared at her in astonishment.

Hayde? Is that you?

When she spoke her name, her heart leaped up her throat. Her tail started to wag rapidly and she growled in a playful way. "Did you miss me, Moon?" Moon was the name that the old Pack had called Lusa. It was her second name. Hayde's second name was Nightshade. If this was truly Lusa, she would understand the name perfectly.

"I was afraid you just left me in the dust sister!" Her voice was soft and playful.
334 Posts
Ooc — dead
  Her eyes glint happily as she heard the word 'Moon'. This was defiantly her sister. No one but her would know her nickname. "Hayde, it is you! I missed you so much!" The girl circled around the pale female a couple of times, inspecting her. She looked pretty much the same. Buffed up and bruised from bottom to top. It had been so long since she had seen her. The girl had never thought that her dear sister would come to visit her, or even know where she was. "Nightshade, there is so much I want to tell you. There has been a lot of exciting things happening in my life." Her legs felt like jumping up and down and running in circles. She couldn't contain her unusual excitement. "Oh, it is so wonderful here Hayde. So nice and dark. With wonderful wolves here as well." Her tail wagged, thinking of Grimnir as she spoke those words. "I'm third in command around here Hayde," she lifted her head with a proud stance, "That means I'm pretty much better than you now, since it smells like you left our homelands and all."